Chapter - 129

Lu Si Cheng lying in his bed, thought of a way to convince her. He then decided to make her jealous. He quickly got up, changed, took his keys and went outside. He saw that nobody was downstairs, so he quickly rushed out. After 1 hour he returned back with a packet in his hands. He went back to his room.

On the other hand, Tong Yao was getting sad for avoiding him. She wanted to take care of him, but something was blocking her from doing so. Suddenly her mother called her.

Mrs. Tong : Yao Yao!! How are things going on?

Tong Yao : Everything is fine Mom. Just Si Si's hand is not in a good condition.

Mrs.Tong : What happened to my son?

Tong Yao : His hand is inflammed. He went to physiotherapist today. Mao Ge took him. I wish to take care of him but.....

Mrs.Tong : But what? If you doesn't take care of him, then who do you expect to take care of him. Yao Yao, you are going to be his wife. It's your responsibility to take care of him, no matter what!!

Tong Yao : I know Mom..But how can I do anything, if he doesn't share his condition with me? He hid this from me,mom. Therefore, I am not talking to him, so how can I....

Mrs.Tong : How could you not talk to him, Yao? When you were injured, we have seen how he was behaving? He was worried, sad....I don't know what to say!! That boy loves you a lot, ready to do anything for you.Is this how you repay him for his love and dedication towards you? I don't want to hear anything Yao!! You can't treat him like this..Do you understand?

Tong Yao : Mommaa...I love him more than anything mom. But when he hides things like this, what should I do? Its natural that I will get worried for him. How can he hide matters thinking I will get worried?

Mrs.Tong : Whatever it is Yao, I don't care. You can't treat him like this. That is final. Always remember, you are his wife. Be it soon-to-be or not. You always belongs to him. So, its your duty to take care of him. How will you feel, when he treats you like this, when you are sick or something. Go and apologise to him. No argument Yao!!

Tong Yao : Fine mom!! I will talk to him. Bye!!

Mrs.Tong : Good!! I will call you later....

Tong Yao cut the phone and sighed. She decided to talk with him.

By evening, the boys got ready and decided to go out. Tong Yao was downstairs sipping coffee.

Lao Mao : Yao Yao, we are going out. Are you coming with us Mei Mei?

Tong Yao : No Ge....you guys carry on!! Will you be late?

Lao K : Yes, Yao. We will be late!! You are not afraid to be alone right. Do call us, if you need anything!!

Tong Yao : No Ge...I will be fine. I am stronger than you think. I will call you if anything is there!! Enjoy your outing....Bye!!!

Ming God : Okay then, we will get going. Lock the door okay!! Don't open unless its us. We will call you when we are back.

Tong Yao : Okay brothers!!

Lao Mao ruffled her hair and the boys went out. Tong Yao walked behind them and locked the door. She then went to living room. She started watching her Korean drama, suddenly, she saw Lu Si Cheng coming downstairs. She wondered why he didn't went with others. She was about to ask him, why he didn't go with them.

Lu Si Cheng walked past her and didn't mind her sitting there. She turned her head looking at his attitude. She wondered, if she is invisible to him or not. Lu Si Cheng sensed her looking at him and smiled seeing that. But he didn't turned and looked at her. " I know, how to tame you my princess. After all I am your soon-to-be husband darling!!" He said in low voice to himself. She turned her eyes back from him.

He made himself a coffee and intentionally left his phone on the dining table and walked towards the balcony. " Why is he not looking at me? Is he serious? Oh no!!!" She thought seeing him walking to balcony.

After sometime, she heard, some notification sound coming from his phone. At first, she didn't mind it. But after some seconds, the sound become non-stop. Thinking someone is texting him for some important matter, she looked towards balcony to see whether, he is coming to pick his phone or not. Seeing no move from him, she slowly walked towards the dining table and pick the phone. Unknowingly, she looked into it.

She was shocked to read one of the message. It was from a girl. She looked towards the balcony to see whether he is coming or not. Then she opened his phone, using her fingerprint and opened wechat messages. She begin to read the messages. She specially noticed the nick name on the phone.

The Young Doctor : Hello, remember me? We met at the hospital today!!

The Young Doctor : Did you applied the oinment my senior prescribed. Don't forget to do hot 'n' cold treatment.

Lu Si Cheng : Thank you for being considerate for a stranger like me...Yes, I have applied the medicine. Even my own girlfriend didn't ask me how I was?!!

Tong Yao was shivering reading the conversation. " What the hell? Its just one day, she is behaving odd with him and now he is giving in to some girl he met today!! What is this?" She thought. She continued reading.

The young Doctor : Then why are you still with him darling. You are handsome, young, you deserves some one better than her. Someone like me!!

Lu Si Cheng : I will see how it goes!!

That was all the messages from earlier. She then moved to the messages recieved just now!!

The Young Doctor : Surely you should consider that!! I will be always there for you. After all I am doctor, you know!!

The Young Doctor : Why are you not replying?

The Young Doctor : Hello!! Lu Si Cheng, are you there?

The Young Doctor : Is that girlfriend of yours near you? Say something....

She read all the messages and tears were brewing on her eyes. " He is considering to break up with me!! Just because I didn't mind him..." She thought. Then she texted back to the girl, from his phone.

Lu Si Cheng : Get lost you!!! He is my boyfriend. He is only mine. Stop hitting on my boyfriend. I will scoop out your eyes, if you ever try to hit him!! Stop texting him!!

She frowned after texting the girl. But she didn't know that, these messages are actually send by her own boyfriend. He was sitting in balcony and sending texts to his own number from the other number he took today. He read the final text his girl send and started laughing.

Soon enough Tong Yao walked to the balcony, with his phone. She stood at the balcony with red eyes and saw him relaxing at the sofa, without caring about anything. She walked to the sofa and stood near him.....