Chapter - 22

Once captain was out of sight, fatty removed his hands from her eyes.
"What's wrong with him ge ge...Is he like this always? ". She asked.

Little Fatty : No missy, don't know what happened today....

Tong Yao : Scoundrel!! I am telling you this man is a pervert...A wolf in sheep skin...Idiot...

Everyone laughed at her words.

Suddenly, Xiao Rui came down looking for Tong Yao. " There you are. Come on Yao..lets discuss the contract details."

Tong Yao went with Xiao Rui to the meeting room. " How do you feel Yao? Do you like our place?."

Tong Yao : Its great rui ge...but watching cheng ge half naked shocked me to core.

Xiao Rui : I didn't expected that !! Lets get back to our work. This is the contract...Apart from this we have a rule that players have to live stream 45 hrs a month else pay will be deducted. And there is No Smoking among players as well. That also will cause pay deduction.

Tong Yao : No smoking...But I have seen our captain smoking outside the hotel lobby that day before spring finals.

Xiao Rui : You saw him smoking !!! I knew it...He is the only one who does that here. He won't listen to anyone. His fine is 3000 RMB for each time caught smoking. Since he is our boss as well so he doesn't care about it.

Tong Yao : Where should I sign Ge?

She signed the contract and went with Xiao Rui to the play area. Lu Si Cheng and others were infront of computer. Ming god was waiting in middle chair waiting for yao to come.

Xiao Rui : Cheng Ge, I am cutting 3000 RMB fine from your salary.

Lu Si Cheng : And what is it for ?

Xiao Rui : The day before spring finals didn't you went for a smoke outside lobby.

Lu Si Cheng gave a look at Fatty and said : I didn't smoke.

Xiao Rui : I have witness for it....Yao Yao saw you smoking outside the lobby..

Lu Si Cheng : Oh really ...

Tong Yao still looking at captain ,spoke. " Do you want to see a proof Rui Ge." She smirked at Lu Si Cheng and mouthed enough only for him to understand " Fuck off".

Tong Yao took her phone and showed Rui Ge the photo she took of chessman smoking. " My sixth sense told me to take a photo of him smoking, it will be needed soon."

Rui Ge : Got you Lu Si Cheng !!!

Tong Yao smirked at him and joined the others. Everyone including Ming god was laughing out loudly. They haven't ever in their life saw Lu Si Cheng being helpless. Finally there was someone who could give befitting reply to him.

Tong Yao : Pang Ge..come one lets have duos as I promised yesterday.

Tong yao logged into her account and accepted the request for duos from fatty.
K, Mao,Rui and Ming were standing behind her chair and Cheng was sitting on his place and watching her play..

They were surprised to see how fast her hands were moving. Fatty was unable to match her speed.Fatty died after few minutes and she asked him to go AFK .She carried the game to Victory.

Little Fatty : Did you know I was also there..??

Tong Yao just smiled at him. " Missy you are really good. No surprise you called Mulan of esports." Mao Said.

" Don't praise her too much !!" said Lu Si Cheng, stood up from his seat and went to balcony. Ming followed him. " What happened Si Cheng."

Lu Si Cheng : What is that laugh..take it back..

Ming : Sorry dear..but I couldn't control myself. You know that he hate smoking right..

Lu Si Cheng : I know...its just a stress relief for me..I'm not a chain smoker...Who made her like this?

Ming : You are asking me..when you know who it is!! Anyway..what do you think about her game..

Lu Si Cheng : Like I said, she lacks professionalism, we need to mould her. She could be the missing puzzle to our championship. She need to learn to work on a team.

Ming : She is like you...determined ...Tomorrow I will start her training ...

Suddenly, Lu Si Cheng's phone started ringing. " Son, please come home and take care of your mother.She is getting on my nerves. Your idiot brother is of no use.."

Lu Si Cheng : I will be there tomorrow.
He cut the phone.
Ming : Don't worry, you go home. I will take care of everything. Don't forget to tell your mother her daughter-in-law joined ZGDX.

Lu Si Cheng : If I tell her about that, the next second she will be here at base. You want it..

Ming : No..absolutely no...

They went inside....