Chapter - 190

" Why are you here?" Asked Tong Yao since she didn't expect her husband there at that time. " Why? The one who should take care of me, unexpectedly left me at the villa. Nobody is there to look after this sick man!! So I came back to base.." Lu Si Cheng replied back.

Tong Yao : Yue Ge was there to take care of you!!

Lu Si Cheng : Is Lu Yue my wife? No right.

Tong Yao glared at him sharply, then sighed and laid back on the bed with her back facing the door. Lu Si Cheng knew how broken she was. He smiled and followed her to the bed and hugged her tightly, " I know how you feel, Yao Yao. I know you are hiding your fear and sadness behind your anger. If you want to cry, then come on...hug me and cry as much as you want. This should be the last time, I should see the tears in your eyes. From tomorrow, you shouldn't cry thinking about those baseless things. Understand!!!" He spoke softly. She turned and let out her tears. He felt sad seeing her crying like this. He calmed her, by caressing her lovingly.

Tong Yao looked at him with tear filled eyes, " Si Si.."

Lu Si Cheng : I know. I know how you feels. Sorry, I didn't noticed it before. I swear I won't repeat this mistake. You told me a number of times, but I failed to notice your fear. I promise, I will fix everything.

Tong Yao : But how? How will you do it?

Lu Si Cheng : I have decided. I decided to go public about our marriage.

Tong Yao broke the hug and sat up, looking at him. He also sat on the bed facing her. " Go public about our status?" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : Yes. You heard it right. I know, we decided to hide it. But, now I think, we should go public. I am sure, fans will take it positively.

Tong Yao : Its not the matter of fans, Lu Si Cheng...

Lu Si Cheng : I know, its risky. But I have thought about it seriously Yao Yao. You trust me right!!

Tong Yao : Yes, I do.

Lu Si Cheng : Then believe your husband!! I won't let anything bad happen to you. She won't hurt you...

Tong Yao : We can't be sure about that Si Cheng. When we went public about us being dating, you remember how she hired a goon, and made him sent a parcel with blades to hurt me. What if she tries to...

Lu Si Cheng : Shhh...No!! I know she will lose her cool hearing our marriage news, she will definitely do a mistake and we will expose her deeds in the past.

Tong Yao : But that is not enough. She should understand that you don't like her. You are with me not because I am a professional female player..

Lu Si Cheng smiled. " Why are you smiling? So you like me only because I am a female player?", she asked.

Lu Si Cheng : Cut the crap!! You know it is not true. I was shocked when you joined ZGDX as my new mid and my team mate. Even if you were not a professional player, I would only marry you. I would have came to you, kidnapped you and married you, without any second thought!!

Tong Yao giggled, " Kidnap me? Why would you do that?"

Lu Si Cheng : Because you were angry with me. If I came directly to ask for your hands, you might have rejected me out of anger. And I was not ready to lose you. So I would kidnap you, so that I can make you mine for ever. And I am sure, our families would give me full support, including Ming.

Tong Yao : Scoundrel!! If I was not an OPL player and if you came to ask me for my hands, I won't reject you. I was angry on you, but I also liked you. I would have agreed to marry you...