Chapter - 147

The girls reached the base with boxes of crayfish. " Brothers!! Crayfish is here...." Jinyang said loudly. Little Fatty ran to them and collected the boxes and arranged them on the dining table.

Tong Yao : Pang Ge!! Where is Si Cheng?

Little Fatty : Oh!! He is on the balcony.

Tong Yao then turned to Jinyang, " Jin Jin, let's go to kitchen and see whether they bought beer or not?" She whispered. Jinyang nodded.

Jinyang : Yao Yao...can I get some water?

Tong Yao : Sure!! Come with me....

Little Fatty was busy arranging everything, Lu Si Cheng was on the balcony and others were busy playing games. The girls opened the fridge and saw beer bottles inside it. Jinyang immediately took two beer bottles and skillfully hid that inside her bag. While Tong Yao was checking, whether somebody was looking at them stealing beer bottles.

Jinyang : Yao Yao, I got it. Let's go and hide it inside your room. Come on!!

Tong Yao nodded and both the girls went upstairs, " Teddy bear!! We will be back soon." Tong Yao said

Little Fatty : Sure!!

Nobody suspected the girls. They opened the room and locked the door after entering the room. Jinyang took out the two beer bottles, " Finally!! I am going to have it!!" Tong Yao said. Jinyang hide the bottles inside Tong Yao's wardrobe. Then they washed their faces and went downstairs to join others. Tong Yao walked to balcony to see Lu Si Cheng standing there looking at the darkness.

Tong Yao : Why are you standing here alone?

Lu Si Cheng turned," Nothing!! "

Tong Yao : Are you guys not planning to celebrate with drinks?

Lu Si Cheng looked at her and scratched his head. " Don't try to lie. I saw whiskey bottles on the kitchen. Carry on!!"

Lu Si Cheng : You have no problem...

Tong Yao : Did I said, I have a problem with that? Si Si...It's all your personal things. I won't intrude in those things, except your smoking. I don't like you smoking. But but, everything has a limit.

Lu Si Cheng : Okay!!

Tong Yao : I saw Su Luo today. She is getting married in two weeks. She wanted to invite me for wedding, but that time we will be in US. You and Fatty met her that day when you went to buy crayfish, right?

Lu Si Cheng : Yes!! Sorry, I didn't...

Tong Yao : It's okay!! Next week, I and Jinyang are planning to meet Su Luo, since I can't attend her wedding. So can I go?

Lu Si Cheng : What if she is lying about all these? Just to gain your attention!!

Tong Yao : Si Si....I don't think she is lying. I saw her engagement ring.

Lu Si Cheng : Fine!! You can go. But keep in touch with me.

Tong Yao : Okay!! Now come on, all are waiting!!

The couples joined others and they had a wonderful dinner. Lu Si Cheng doesn't like to peel the crayfish, so Tong Yao peeled each one and gave it to him. He was happy about that. Soon the dinner was finished.

Jinyang : Mei Mei....Come on!! Lets scoot to your room. Let's watch some movies. Today let's have a sleepover here!!

Tong Yao : Of course. Let me grab some snacks and water!!

Jinyang nodded. Tong Yao joined her with snacks and water. Boys watched them going upstairs and closing the bedroom door. " I will get the bottles out!!" Lu Yue said and went to kitchen with Rong. He opened the fridge to get the beer bottles out. He started counting the bottles.

Lu Yue : Rong!! Didn't we buy 15 bottles of beer?

Rong : Yes!! It was 15 when we took it inside. Let me count once again!!

Rong counted the bottles once again, " Shit!! There is only 13. Fatty!! XBang!! Didn't we had 15 bottles of beer?"

"Yes!!" Both of them shouted in union, " Lu Yue, let's check inside the car as well!!" Rong said.

Lu Yue : Right Right!! Come on...

Both of them went outside and checked inside the car. There was no bottles left. They entered back to base locking the main door.

Lao Mao : What happened?

Lu Yue : Ge!! We bought some whiskey and some beer. It was 15 bottles of beer, but now its only 13!! What a miracle...

Lu Si Cheng : Say it again!!

Rong : There was 15 bottles of beer, but now there is only 13!!

Lu Si Cheng sensed something and rushed upstairs. " Yao Yao!! Open the door." He shouted. " No way!!" Xiao Rui exclaimed.

Lao Mao : What no way? Why does captain rushed that fast to our sister's room?

Xiao Rui : Are you guys idiot or something? If I am right that beer bottles are with the girls!!

Lu Si Cheng : Yao Yao!! Didn't you hear me!! Open the door...

Tong Yao and Jinyang were drinking the beer, when Si Cheng begin to knock the door. Jinyang quickly took the bottles and one night dress and rushed to washroom. Tong Yao on other side, put her earphones and started playing drama to look natural. Jinyang turned the shower on. She then opened the door.

Tong Yao : What is it Si Si?

Lu Si Cheng carefully observed her then entered her room, inspecting each corner. " Where is Jinyang?"

Tong Yao : She is inside washroom. Taking a bath. Why?

Lu Si Cheng opened the wardrobe to see whether there is any beer bottles or not. " Yao Yao!! Let me, where is those beer bottles?"

Tong Yao : What beer bottles?

Lu Si Cheng : Don't you dare to lie , Yao Yao!!Tell me, where it is?

Tong Yao didn't had any option, " We finished it!! That's why Jinyang is taking bath."

Lu Si Cheng get close to her and smelled her, " Yao Yao!! You know you can't drink..."

Tong Yao covered his mouth with her hands, " Si Si...just this time!! I didn't had beer ever in my life. And I don't feel drunken from that one bottle. We won't come down, I promise. We will lock the door, watch the movie or k-drama and sleep. Now you go and enjoy with others. Don't look at me like that!!"

Lu Si Cheng : Why are you stubborn, princess?

Tong Yao pouted, " Si Si...please!!". Lu Si Cheng understood, he can't say no to her looking at her face, " Okay, fine!! Lock the door, don't come down." He ruffled the hair and went down. She sighed in relief and locked the door. Jinyang came down.

Jinyang : My brother is very keen. No doubt everyone fears him!!

Tong Yao : Yes Yes!! Wait...lets change first, then sat , drink and watch movie. Come on!!

Jinyang nodded, put the beer bottles on the bed. Tong Yao took her night wear and went to washroom to change, Jinyang changed in the room itself. Them both of them dimmed the light and started watching the drama, sipping the beer.

While downstairs...

Ai Jia : Cheng ge!! What happened? Did they...

Lu Si Cheng : Yes!! They took it and finished it. Come on...

Little Fatty : Nobody saw them taking the bottles upstairs. Well planned!!

Everyone sighed and went back to their own world....