Chapter - 12

Tong Yao and Jinyang got back into the hotel where yao was staying.

Tong Yao : Jinyang, before we leave to your place I have to meet the team.

Jinyang : Oh Oh Oh !! Someone is going meet the teammates or someone special.

Tong Yao : What special Jin Jin...Everything is professional not personal..😒

Jinyang : Sorry yao..I didn't meant to ...

Tong Yao : I know Jin Jin..So are you coming with me to meet them.

Jinyang : Yes ofcourse...

While they were talking, her phone started ringing. It was Xiao Rui..

Xiao Rui : Yao, are to ready to meet them?

Tong Yao: Ofcourse Rui Ge..my friend is also accompanying me ..Is that okay?

Xiao Rui : No problem missy..So come to room No : 2408

Tong Yao : Sure Rui Ge..

After phone call Yao and jinyang left the room, and went to the room Xiao Rui mentioned. ( Yao and jinyang again left with mask on.)

While in Room No: 2408.....

Little Fatty : Why did you call us here Xiao Rui?

Lao K and Mao seconded it. While Cheng ge and Ming god was sitting relaxed and thinking about same.

Xiao Rui : You will know it soon...

Suddenly the door bell ring and Xiao Rui went to the open the door. The five people where curious to find what the matter is....

Xiao Rui : Guys , meet our new mid solo ..Smiling!!!

Everyone stood from their position and looked shocked. Yao and Jinyang greeted everyone and removed their mask...

Ming god and Cheng ge was utterely shocked...Although Lu Si Cheng heard her and yang gods conversation, he didn't saw her face...

Tong Yao : Hello everyone...I'm Tong Yao..better known as Smiling. This is my friend Chen Jinyang.

Ming god : What are you doing here ?

Xiao Rui : Ming god..are you out of your mind..don't you here what I said..this is our new mid..Tong Yao..

Ming god : I didn't meant that..Yao Yao when did you come back to China? Why didn't you informed me..??

Everyone looked at Ming god in shock.

Lao K : Ming god, you know her?
Lao Mao : Is this your girlfriend ?
Xiao Rui : What is happening here?

Lu Si Cheng suddenly started moving to chair nearby and started enjoying the commotion going on ..

Ming God : Cut it off Mao...Yes we do know eachother. Yao answer me..why didn't you tell me you are back??

Tong Yao : You answer me first..Why should I have to know from Rui ge that you are retireing. You also hide this from me..So we are equal now...

Ming God : You and your mouth..I can't win against that..Jinyang atleast you could have informed me..you were a regular visitor of our team next door.

Jinyang : Not anymore ming ge...I broke up with that fucking internet addict Ai Jia...

Tong Yao : Don't forget that we also fall in same category jin jin.

Jinyang : Sorry sorry...

Xiao Rui : Tong Yao, can you please tell what is happening here..How do you know each other..?

Tong Yao moved towards Ming god and said.." This stupid dumbass standing here is none other than my elder cousin brother."

Lao K : You are the little sister whom he mentions everytime..

Tong Yao : Yes K ge..

Lao K smiled at her.
Little Fatty : Welcome to the team Yao Yao...
Tong Yao : Thank you teddy bear..

Lao Mao: Teddy bear..Little sister..why are you calling him teddy bear..

Tong Yao : Mao Ge...When I saw him at lobby yesterday he resembled like a cute teddy bear..

Everyone started laughing at the comment..

Tong Yao : Pang Ge..Is it okay I call you that?

Little Fatty : Its okay little sister....Yao Yao you didn't greet the captain .

Both Ming god and Tong Yao looked at each other. Jinyang was trying to control her laughter.

Tong Yao : Hmmm...Nice to meet you captain...

Lu Si Cheng looked at her but didn't said anything.

Lao K : Don't worry little one..he is always like that...Don't take it into mind..

Tong Yao : I know gege...looks like he came out from cold storage..

She turned towards Cheng Ge's side and said loud enough for him to hear"

"There is nothing to lose if you smile at someone even for second.They won't eat you."

Everyone remained frozen on their position.

Ming god : Hmm...if the questionning is finished can I talk with my sister for a minute.

Xiao Rui : Of course..

Jinyang : Yao yao , I will help you pack and wait for you in room..

Tong Yao : Sure Jin Jin.

Ming god took Tong yao to his room..

All this while Lu Si Cheng was silently observing his princess. He thought to himself " Oh god..my angel looks absolutely gorgeous ..just as I expected. Her hazel brown colour eyes , long hair..does she is even know what she is doing to me. How many admirers should I have to remove from my way.."