Chapter - 81

After waking up the bunch of monkeys in the unique style, the team got into practise. Coming friday, the group B matches are going to start. Like Ming god mentioned, the next three days were really tough for the players. They were training like dogs!!! In between they were watching the previous match videos of DQ.FIVE and making notes out of it.

Finally their match day came. The match was scheduled at 1 pm friday. ZGDX reached the stadium by 11:30. They were relaxing in their break room waiting to be called. Meanwhile, Tong Yao; Lu Yue and Jinyang were in a heated conversation on the group they created.

Jinyang : Yao!! Everything set!!!

Tong Yao : Yup!! All set. He will definitely target me in the game. But I am already prepared for that.

Lu Yue : Not just that!! I don't think he will sit quietly. He not just targets you in game, but also he will try to threaten you afterwards, to keep your mouth shut!!

Tong Yao : I am ready for that as well. Thats exactly what I want!! Yue Ge, Jin Jin...I forgot to tell Wang mumma about all these.

Lu Yue : Its okay!! Lets tell her after today's encounter.

Jinyang : Yao, what ever happens.. I mean , if he comes to talk with you, don't forget to record it.

Tong Yao : Copy that!! Are you at the arena Jin Jin?

Jinyang : Yes I am. You just call me and I will be at your service.

Lu Yue : When will we tell our team?

Tong Yao : Here it is..During the first phase of the game, Ming ge and Rui Ge will be with you in break room, right!! So as we said, I will be his target. And Yue Ge, you will tell everything along with the recording of that day, to them. Of course they will scold us, but will understand. The only problem is your stupid brother. Look ! Look! That devil is looking at us from his chair. What an eagle he is!! Just wait a second Lu Yue, he will call out us now!!

Lu Yue : Yao!! You know him very well..

Right at the moment, just like Yao said , Lu Si Cheng called them : " Yue, Yao...what are you two doing there? Who are you texting to?"

Tong Yao : Not your concern. I am talking to my boyfriend, don't poke your nose in this!!!

The word 'boyfriend' made Lu Si Cheng stand from his seat, " Boyfriend!! Give me your phone...let me see who it is ?". Seeing him getting enraged, Lao Mao and Lao K caught him and made him sit back. Lao K said in a low voice : " Captain, cool down a bit!! She's just messing with you. Nothing else. Do you think she will have a boyfriend?". Lu Si Cheng looked at him and then to Tong Yao. She was not minding all those chaos happening around.

Tong Yao was back on her phone texting her besties.

Tong Yao : So, I am sending both of you a copy of that recording. And Yue Ge, Jin Jin... Be prepared, l will call you if I need your help.

Lu Yue : Sure!! I am ready!!

Jinyang : Me too!!!

....................................................................................................................................................................

The players were on their seats. The first game was about to start. Xu Tailun was constantly eyeing on Tong Yao from his seat and smirking. He thinks nobody knows, he is going to target Tong Yao alone...but that fool doesn't know, he is already in a trap.

Ban and pick phase was finished. And match started. Soon the players respawned in the fountain and went to their lanes...they were surprised to see none of their opponents there. Tong Yao was farming peaceful when all of the sudden, she was attacked by all the five opponents at a once. She was well prepared for this but decided to show she was annoyed!!! This continued each time she respawns.

On the break room, Lu Yue saw this and realised its time to reveal everything to Ming and Rui.

Xiao Rui : What is this? They are constantly targeting our Yao? What strategy is this?

Ming God : I and cheng expected this Rui !! Lets see.

Lu Yue : Not just you too Ming Ge...our little Yao also expected this!! She is well prepared to face that rascal Xu Tailun. She is just acting to show him she is angered by his act. Poor Xu Tailun!! He doesn't know he is already in her trap!!

Ming God : What do you mean Yue?

Xiao Rui : What are you two up to? Are you hiding something?

Lu Yue : Correction, not two but three!! Jinyang is also there, she is among audience. So listen to me carefully....That day Yao was hospitalised, just as I said, she was in a hurry to inform us not to do that stunt Nian Jiaqi was forcing us to do. That host, she was planning to get all of us injured through that stunt and end our career. And Yao, she was planning to get our Yao banned. We do have recording of that day. She sent that to both Jinyang and me. I am sending it to you both as well.

Xiao Rui : What are you saying? We escaped from a huge problem that day!! Why didn't you informed us earlier?

Lu Yue : Because at that time she didn't know why Nian Jiaqi was doing all these? But now she has a doubt!! Nian Jiaqi is Xu Tailun's girlfriend; obviously we think its him, whose behind all these. That day in live she was provoking him by blabbering everything . This idiot completely fell into the trap laid by us!!!

Ming God : Brilliant!! But she took a risk. Cheng ge will definitely scold her.

Xiao Rui : So, whats next!!

Lu Yue : If you ask me, he will try to meet Yao. If so, she will call me and Jinyang. Plus the conversation will be recorded. Afterall, we need proof right!!

Xiao Rui : Sure!! Be careful..we will take care of rest...