Chapter - 134

The ride back to the base was silent. Tong Yao was sleeping. He didn't wanted to disturb her. When they reached the base, he carefully lifted Tong Yao without waking her, and went straight to their room. He made her lay on the bed, covered her with a blanket and went outside after closing the door.

Ming God : What did the doctor said?

Lu Si Cheng : She is dehydrated and anemic. This pain and bleeding is because of that.

Lao K : For the past few days, she was not eating well nor drinking much water.

Lu Si Cheng : Hmmm...next month we have to revisit the doctor.

Xiao Rui : Next month!! But next month the world championship starts.

Lu Si Cheng : I know.....we will visit the doctor a little earlier before we fly to San Fransisco.

Little Fatty : But before that we have to clear the nationals, captain. Did you forget  that?

Lu Si Cheng : This year's national trophy is already engraved for ZGDX.

Little Fatty : But that depends on which team we are facing. If it's FNC, it is not an issue. But if it is YQCB, it will be tough!! Remember, they are not the old relegation team. They reformed into a strong team on stage.

Lu Si Cheng : Whether it is FNC or YQCB...it will be ZGDX who is going to be the national champion!! Mark my words.. We will know, who we are facing for finals tomorrow itself!!

Xiao Rui : Okay enough for both of you!! Cheng ge..aunty made some medicinal tea for her. Make sure she finishes it. Aunty said, it's bitter. It's necessary for her to have it.

Lu Si Cheng : Okay...from tomorrow tell Aunty to prepare healthy foods, include more greens and reduce the red meat.

Xiao Rui : That's great!! Everyone needs to cut off meat consumption a bit.

Little fatty : What are you saying? No meat!! No No...

Lu Si Cheng : I forgot to tell you...no junk food from tomorrow as well.

Little Fatty : Cheng ge....!!!

Ming God : Fatty!! Don't yell! He is right. We need to have something healthy for some time. You have gained some weight. It's not good for you fatty. Plus, boys tomorrow onwards strict exercise as well. No slaking off!!

Lao K : Okay!! We are ready...

It was lunch time. The boys had their lunch. Lu Si Cheng decided to take the lunch for Tong Yao to their room. He plated everything and took a cup of medicinal tea as well. He went upstairs. He opened the door and saw his girl sleeping like a baby. He put everything on the side table, locked the door and went to the bed.

He gently caressed her hair and smiled. He then bent down and kissed her forehead and little nose. " Wake up little Yao!! Your lunch is here..." He said lovingly.
She on hearing his voice, fluttered her eyes and opened slowly. When she saw him, looking at her and smiling, she smiled back ; put her head on his lap and again closed her eyes. He started caressing her hair.

Lu Si Cheng : Wake up princess!!

Tong Yao : I am tired...let me sleep some more Si Si...

Lu Si Cheng : You are tired because you were not eating properly. You can sleep after having your lunch. Come on!! Get up...

Tong Yao got up and pouted at him. He chuckled seeing it, "Cute!!" He said. Then he took the plate . She was about to take it from him, " No!! I will feed you. You won't finish this , if you eat by yourself." He said and then took the cup of medicinal tea, " Drink this first." She took the cup and took a sip. She was about to spit it, " Don't you dare to spit it Yao. Come on finish it. No excuse." He said in the captain's tone. She had no other option but to obey him. She finished the cup and said " It's bitter. I feel like vomiting." She complained.

" It's okay!! It's for your health. Aunty made this when he heard you are not well. There are some more as well. We will have it later. Now, open your mouth and have this lunch." He said. She obeyed him without arguing anymore. Soon lunch was finished, and she sat on the bed. " I will be back, okay!!" He ruffled her hair and went downstairs with the plate and cup.

Xiao Rui : She drank it?

Lu Si Cheng : Yes!! I forced her not to spit it. Tell aunty to prepare something like this for her daily. The doctor said, her health should be okay within one month.

Xiao Rui : Okay sure!! Cheng ge, when should we resume practise?

Lu Si Cheng : Day after tomorrow!!

Xiao Rui : Okay!!

Lu Si Cheng washed everything and went to join Tong Yao. He locked their bedroom and sat next to her. She put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Lu Si Cheng : Yao Yao!! Are you asleep?

Tong Yao : No, but I am sleepy.

Lu Si Cheng : No compromise on your health okay!! You are very much important to me. Yesterday you said you can't imagine a life without me. The worst is my condition. It feels like death, you know that? So don't do anything that will harm your health. Understand my love!! I will look after you personally. So no slacking off!!

Tong Yao smiled and nodded hearing him. " When is our finals Si Si?"

Lu Si Cheng : 15th of August. We will know our opponents tomorrow. The day after tomorrow, we will start practising.

Tong Yao : Okay!! Where are our finals going to happen?

Lu Si Cheng : Beijing!

Tong Yao : Beijing!! It's around 2 hr journey. When are we going?

Lu Si Cheng : I will tell you tomorrow. Now don't get stressed thinking about anything other than me. I am sitting right next to you, your attention should be only on me!! Why can't you understand that Yao!! We have time for thinking about the match, right now it's our private time. I hardly get time to spend with you. Don't talk about anything else now!!

Tong Yao : Okay okay, sorry!!

Lu Si Cheng : Yao Yao!! I forgot to tell you something.

Tong Yao : What is it Si Si?

Lu Si Cheng : We are getting married soon. I am not waiting for 1 year to make you my wife. It will happen in one or two months, right after you turn 21.

Tong Yao : Why Si Si? I thought we had time!!

Lu Si Cheng : We had!! But not anymore.I am madly in love with you dear. Our marriage will be hidden from the fans and other teams except YQCB. Please don't say no!!

Tong Yao : You think I will say no to you!! But I am nervous. We are young. How can we manage everything?

Lu Si Cheng : We will figure it out, together. I promise, I will be a good husband to you. I promise, I won't ever let those tears fall from your eyes, I will always keep you happy and treat you like my queen. I will take care of you forever Yao. I love you till my last breath. No matter what happens, I won't leave your side.

Tong Yao cried hearing him. She hugged him tightly. They remained in each other's warmth for some time. Lu Si Cheng broke the hug " Sleep for sometime more. No need to come down today. Take rest well."

Tong Yao : Are you not accompanying me?

Lu Si Cheng : Yes dear...

Tong Yao laid herself on the bed, Si Cheng made himself next to her and hugged her.
After some time, he felt she was sound sleep, so he gently stood up without waking her and went down stairs. There was no one in the living room, when he came down. He then walked to the balcony and sat there........