Chapter - 137

The house was a complete mess. Alcohols of different types, beer bottles, food waste everything was scattered here and there. Lu Yue was lying upside down at the entrance of the staircase. The girls watching this were completely shocked as they never expected the boys to behave like this. Liang Shen was hugging Da Bing and she was trying to get out of his clench. The house smelled like a pool of alcohol.

Tong Yao : The man with great capacity is now lying like he is dead!!

Jinyang : Look at Ai Jia!! Let him awake, I will teach him a good lesson.

Tong Yao : This is not done!! We should wake them up and make them clean the mess. What do you think?

Jinyang : You are right!! So what do you think to make them wake?

Tong Yao : Lets drip water all over them. The hose is outside. It's of enough length, and can reach till all the boys. Lets drip water on them through that!!

Jinyang : Great!! Come on..

The girls went outside, connected the hose with the pipe and opened it. They walked inside the base and started spraying water all over the drunk boys!!

Jinyang : Wake up you drunkards!! Rascals....

Boys opened their eyes due to sudden dripping of water all over them. They stood up and saw the two girls right in front of them looking angrily.

Lao Mao : When did you two come?

Tong Yao : The beloved captain of ZGDX was not picking my calls, so Jinyang came to drop me!! If not we would have missed this scene.

Still Ai Jia was not waking up. Jinyang walked near the sofa he was lying on, lifted her legs and kicked him, which caused him to fall on the ground, " Get up you scoundrel!!" She yelled. Without any second thought Ai Jia stood up rubbing his butts.

Jinyang : Are you all having a hangover?

Liang Shen : Yes!! My head is splitting...

Tong Yao : Really that's great!! Now 12 of you clean the mess you have created. You all smell like you all jumped into the pool of whiskey.

Jinyang : Come on!! What are you looking at? Start cleaning ...Yao Yao come on...let's go outside, till these rascals complete cleaning.

" And you!!" Tong Yao pointed to Lu Si Cheng, " Yourself Lu Si Cheng!! No slacking off. We will be sitting on the swing and it gives a clear view of what's happening inside through the window. Be careful!!

Both the girls walked out the base. Lu Si Cheng scratched his head and turned " Come on, Come on...Let's start" He said. Soon the boys started cleaning the base. It took 2 whole hours for the boys to complete cleaning. They all were tired as they still had hang over.

Tong Yao : Good job brothers!! Now you can get back to your rooms.

Jinyang : Five of you!! Get back to your base and get some rest. Come on!!

Jinyang took her team to YQCB base, while on ZGDX base, Tong Yao was staring at the 7 people infront of her, especially Lu Si Cheng. " Get back to your rooms. No training today!! I will call you when lunch is here." She said and went back to her room.

Little Fatty : I thought she will kill us live!!

Lao K : My head is splitting!! We went a bit overboard yesterday....

Xiao Rui : Come on...Lets go back to our room. Captain!! Why are you silent?

Lu Si Cheng : Nothing!! Get back to your rooms...

They didn't push Lu Si Cheng to open up. They all went back to their rooms. Lu Si Cheng slowly walked to Tong Yao's room. He opened the room and saw Tong Yao laying in bed, facing left. He locked the door and walked to the bed and made himself next to her.

Lu Si Cheng : Sweet heart!! Are you mad at me?

Tong Yao : Lu Si Cheng!! I will call you when food is here. I ordered takeout. Eat that and get some sleep. You may have a hangover from last night. Go and take a bath now!!

Lu Si Cheng : Say it facing me!!

Tong Yao : Lu Si Cheng...go and take a bath!! You smells alcohol. Go!!

Lu Si Cheng nodded and decided to listen to her and went inside washroom to take a bath. While he was inside bathroom, the takeout was delivered. She arranged everything on table, and called the boys. Lu Si Cheng also came back fresh.

Tong Yao : What are you guys looking at? Finish everything, then go back to your room and take a nap.

Lu Yue : Are you not eating little Yao?

Tong Yao : I had a heavy breakfast. I will have lunch after sometime. First you all finish your lunch.

Everyone nodded and ate the lunch, without asking anything and went back to their rooms for sleeping. Lu Si Cheng waited for Tong Yao to have her lunch and finish the cleaning. She noticed him waiting and said " Go back to our room, Si Cheng!! No need to wait for me. I will be there soon."

Lu Si Cheng : No, I will wait for you. Lets go together.

Tong Yao : I don't want to repeat!! Go to our room Si Cheng. You need to take a nap. Go!!

He sighed realising he had no other option. He then walked to their room, laid on the bed and closed his eyes. After sometime, Tong Yao came to the room, locked the door and made herself on bed. She looked at Si Cheng and saw him sleeping, and covered him with a blanket. She then laid herself on the bed, facing left and closed her eyes as well.

Suddenly she felt someone pulling her by the waist and took her inside the blanket. She realised it was none other, the man next to her. Lu Si Cheng, put his face on the crook of her neck and kissed it gently. " Lu Si Cheng...what you doing? Aren't you asleep?" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : I am sorry for not picking your calls!! Please don't be mad...

Tong Yao : I am not mad at you Si Si. Now sleep!!

Lu Si Cheng : Then why are you brushing me away.

Tong Yao : I didn't!!

Lu Si Cheng : You did!! Just now, at the living room.

Tong Yao : Okay fine!! I am mad at you..but not for picking up the calls; but being this much careless. How many did you drink last night Si Si? You told me you have good capacity, but what was that on living room? You were lying on floor like a typical drunkard. Not just you; each one of you. If it was someone else in our place, photos of drunk  esports players will be circulating on internet.

Lu Si Cheng : I went overboard last night. I drank too much....Sorry!! I won't repeat this.

Tong Yao : I am not asking you to stop drinking. You can!! But don't repeat anything like this. Is that clear?

Lu Si Cheng : Yes!! I won't repeat this again.

Tong Yao : Fine!! Now sleep.

She tried to push him away from her. " Don't push me away, princess. I like this position. Let me sleep like this, love." He said.

Tong Yao : Don't forget I am still on my periods and whar doctor said!!

Lu Si Cheng : Yes, I know!! I remember that..I won't do anything else. But please let me stay in this position. Your scent makes me feel calm. Please sweet heart!!

Tong Yao : You can stay, Si Si. I like it as well.....

Lu Si Cheng smiled at her answer; pulled her closer to him and hugged her tightly. Both of them slowly drifted to sleep......