Chapter 66

Sorry guys for making you wait long.

It was a hot summer day. Summer vacation has just started. I had decided to hang out with Evilyn. Today was going to be a fun day. We were going to go shopping for new swimsuits. We have decided to spend most of our summer vacation at the pool. Erick was going to be busy at the gym, and then he had soccer practice at the school. He wants a college scholarship, and he has been working hard for it. I don't think it would be a problem for him. He had stolen my first rank from my unit exams. Everyone, we're so surprised that I lost my first rank to Erick. Everyone at the school thought he was a troublemaker who was only good at sports like all the jocks, but no one knew he was so smart. I had to work hard in my midterms to get my rank back. We are just waiting for the results now. 

"Ready," I asked Evilyn, who was still applying her eyeliner. It's her new obsession. I have been waiting for her for half an hour. 

"Just five more minutes," she said, and then whipped her eyeliner to reply. I rolled my eyes. She has been doing the same for the past half an hour. 

"Evilyn, hurry. We will be late. You know it's hard to get the cab at this time," I huffed after ten more minutes of waiting. I was so bored. 

"Don't worry, Andrew will give us the ride," she said while still focusing on making her wink perfectly. My eyes widened in surprise when she said that. 

"Andrew is here," I asked in stupefaction while standing at my place. 

"Yeah, he came back last night for summer vacation. He is going to spend the rest of his summer vacation here," she said while looking at me through the mirror. 

"Why didn't you tell me?'' I asked with furrowed brows while checking my outfit. I was wearing plain blue jeans and a grey tank top. 

"Don't tell me you still have a crush on him?" she asked teasingly when she caught me checking out my outfit. Andrew is her older brother, whom I have grown up licking since my childhood. In short, he was my childhood crush. He treats me as he treats Evilyn. For him, I'm just his little sister's chubby friend, but his kind gestures always made me feel a little different. Everything was only in my head. Probably for him; I'm just a sister to him. I have grown out of that crush, but still, my heart felt a slight joy hearing his name. He has always been kind to me. 

"Aren't Erick and you a thing?" she asked teasingly. Suddenly, blue eyes flashed in front of me, and the crush part vanished from my mind. I bit my lower lip, not answering her question. Things! I don't know. We have still not addressed who we are. My heart became giddy thinking about him. Only his thoughts are enough to turn my world upside down. There was a knock on the door, and it pulled me out of my thoughts. 

"I'm coming in," Andrew said, and he opened the door to walk in. He still looks so handsome. The college has turned him even hotter. His warm back eyes found my green ones. 

"Hey, chubby," he said while walking straight at me, ignoring his sister, who was still busy making the perfect wing. He has been calling me that since the very first day. He grabbed my cheeks and squeezed them. 

"You have become even cuter," he said while still squeezing my cheeks. My face turned red. 

"Andrew I'm not five anymore," I whined because he was still squeezing my cheeks. 

"Andrew, get a girlfriend if you want to do that. Stop harassing her," Evilyn said, who was finally successful in applying a perfect eyeliner. My face turned even more red when he smirked, looking down at me. 

"Come, let's go before we get stuck in traffic because of you," he said to Evilyn, who, in response, showed him his tongue. 

"Call me when you are done," he said before dropping us off at the new mall. We went inside, searching for perfect sunsuits. First, we did some other shopping. We both shopped for a few sun dresses and then tops and jeans. 

"This shop has the best summits," Evilyn said, pointing at a shop that was at the end. My brows furrowed as I looked at the shop. It was a lingerie shop. 

"I don't think so. We will get good swimsuits from the sports sections," I said, not agreeing to go to the shop she was pointing at. 

"Come on. We can wear a bikini now. We are not kids anymore," she said while bumping her shoulder with mine. She grabbed my hand and grinned, looking down at me. She can wear it. She has a great body, but I can't. I don't think I'm comfortable showing that much skin. 

"I don't think it's a great idea. Let's do this. I will buy a swimsuit, and then we will go shopping for a bike for you." I suggested this is what looked most suitable in this situation. 

"No, we both are going to buy a bikini." She refused to listen to me and then dragged me to the shop, even though I protested. The sales ladies were giving me looks whenever I chose something. It made me look for something that would cover my thighs. I had finally chosen a two-piece suit that had a trunk-like bottom. 

"I have found a perfect bikini for you," Evilyn said, looking at me with a big smile on her face. 

"Keep that boring thing back and try this one," she said while taking the hanger from my hand and keeping it back on the rack. She dragged me to the changing room even before I could protest. 

"Evilyn, not this one," I said, looking at the two red pieces in my hand. 

"Shut up and try it. I'm going to try  mine." She pushed me inside and closed the door. I sigh looking at it. I had no choice but to try it. It was a perfect fit around my chest, like a bra. Bottoms covered only my ass and from. My wide hips and thick tights were on display. It was hugging me like a second skin. I was sure I was not going to buy it. 

"Are you done?" I heard Evilyn asking me while I was still busy looking at myself in the mirror. I was not even confident enough to show it to her. I sigh once again before opening the door. Her eyes went wide when she saw me. My eyes widened too looking at her. She looked so good in her white bikini. 

"I know I look horrible. I told you it was a bad idea," I said with a slumped-down shoulder. I was ready to close the door and change. 

"What! No. You are looking so fucking hot. I would kill to have curves like you," she said dreamily while still looking at me. I was not ready to believe her. She was just saying it, so it didn't break my heart. I remembered how those sales ladies were looking at me. 

"Evilyn, you can be honest with me. I know it's not looking good on me. We will go and buy sumo suits for me," I said, still not convinced by her words. She has always been the one to cheer me up, and she is doing the same now. 

"Are you kidding me? Why would I lie to you? You are looking hot. We are buying this, and it's final," she said, not letting me say another word. She made me buy two more in lemon yellow and brown. We were both hungry when we were done. So we grabbed burgers in the food court. Andrew came back to pick us up. 

"So you girls had fun shopping?" he asked while looking at me from the rearview mirror. I nodded my head slightly and then looked out of the window. I could feel his eyes on me from time to time. They were going to drop me first. He stopped the car in front of my house. He got down with me to get my bags. He handed me my bags. I held them in both my hands. 

"See you tomorrow at the pool party, chubby," he said, and once again he squeezed both my cheeks with his fingers. Shit, he is also going to be there. Of course, he will, after all the parties at his house. I was now more nervous to wear the bikini. 

"Andrew" I whined when he still didn't let go of my cheeks. 

"Buy," I said shyly when he let go of my cheeks with a smile on his lips. He waved at me before getting in the car. I turned with a shy smile still on my lips, but it vanished when my green eyes clashed with the warm blue ones which appeared cold. 

Before I could walk to him, he turned and started to walk away.

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 117 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 75.
Vote, comment, and share.