93

The ninja started the attack, using their Spinjitzu they all stormed the Vermillion Warriors and knocked them down. Once they were down, the ninja cheered from their victory, but Anirei was still on guard with her weapon still gripped tightly in her hand.

"Okay, that was a lot easier than I thought." Cole said.

"Awesome work everyone." Lloyd praised while Kai rushed over to Sensei Wu.

"Now can you tell me what that marking means?" Kai asked his Sensei.

"Yes. You must know that... We have another concern."

"No. I do not like where this is headed." Jay said worriedly 

All of a sudden, the Vermillion snakes reassembled themselves again but in a different form this time. The snakes roared and hissed loudly as they converged with themselves and the armor the warriors were once wearing. Without a second thought, the ninja all rushed in to attack the Vermillion monster, but with each move they made, the monster countered with ease. 

Kai was thrown to the steps of the nearby bridge, and as he barely sat up on the bridge the monster threw Nya on top of him.

"Hey, Nya, do you remember our old babysitter, Mrs. Grumbmiller?" Kai asked with an idea in his head.

"The mean one with the mole on her..." Nya said.

"Yeah. Do you remember what we used to do when she made us go to bed early?"

"Of course." Nay smirked under her mask.

The monster swiped at the remaining ninja. Anirei jumped up on top of the monster and tried to severe the with her dual blades. Just as the blades were about to touch the monster, it reached up and grabbed her by the back before slamming her on the ground the wind being knocked right out of her.

"Rei!" Lloyd shouted and rushed to her side, but before he could help her, Nya shouted to get the monster's attention.

"Hey, you! It's not my bedtime." Nya shouted with a sword in her hand. She jumped onto Kai's back and lifted herself into the air, flipping over and landing on the other side of the monster right near the edge of the floating island.

"Because I've still got plenty of energy." Nya continued to taunt moving towards the edge of the island. 

Kai ran underneath the monster near its foot to make the monster trip and fall.

"But it's lights out for you." Nya finished and the monster fell over the edge of the island, plummeting to the cold hard ground several feet below.

"Oh, man! Whatever they paid Mrs. Grumbmiller wasn't nearly enough." Jay exclaimed.

"I'll say." Anirei agreed as she stood up with Lloyd.

"Come on!" Nya shouted, "We can use Destiny's Bounty to fly above all this and get a good view of the others' position." 

All of a sudden, rocks were launched into the air, aiming and hitting the flying ship before they could even try to get on it.

"Oh, no." Cole shouted pointing to the attacked ship as it began falling to the ground. Even more of the snake capsules landed on the island, forming more of the samurai.

"We have to go on the offensive. They're bringing everything up here." Lloyd said as he fought.

"Anyone have any ideas to stop them?" Anirei asked kicking one of the warriors down before slicing another warrior.

"We'll just have to go down there and take them out." Lloyd suggested.

"But how?" Jay asked.

"Like this." Lloyd summoned his energy dragon and took off into the air.