Introductions

Maria Clara Alonso: A 17 years old girl that just got into the Fernandez de Rosa Academy and ready to start learning about composing music.

When she was little her body was frail and she was living with her grandmother, who taught her to play the piano and this is what inspired her to attend to the academy which soon turns out to be harder than she expected.

She also scares a room with her best friend, Selvaggia Lucarelli.

Diego Ramos: Student of S Class, that includes the best compsers and songwriters in the academy. He's 21 years old, always keeps distance from everybody. Others think this is because his brother, Sebastian and the fact that he wants to become better than him, but nobody knows the real truth behind his coldness.

When he meets Clara his thoughts about life and music chances completely. But will he be able to keep the secret he's holding back?

He also shares a room with Marco Garavaglia.

Jinguji Ren: 22 years old, part of the S Class and loves to be around woman... And by that I mean he flirts with all the woman that are around him, including Clara too.

He also has his own story and as him and Clara spends time together and she helps him out he begins to fall in love with her and tries everything to get her. Will he succeed, or someone else will win her away?

Rodrigo Pedreira: 22 years old and rivals with Ren. They both are sons of two important business man, but they were also childhood friends in the past, but as the time passed by they became more and more hateful towards each other. They also shares a room together in the academy.

When he meets Clara he slowly starts thinking differently about everything and trying to open up more to everybody.

Marco Garavaglia: 19 years old and he lives in the same roon with Diego Ramos, but he also doesn't know more about him than any other people.

He's a very cheerful guy that gets maybe the closest to Clara in the beginning and becomes the closest friends with her as they work together in the class.

Diego Dominguez: 17 years old with the nickname "Shorty", given to him by Ezequiel. Also part of the S Class and he's a pretty cheerful guy and normally gets along with everyone and also with Pablo Sultani, his roommate.

Pablo Sultani: So far the weirdest person of all of these. He's a happy guy that fools around, but when his other personality comes out everything becomes a disaster. (Which I'll explain more in the story later.)

When he meets Clara he immediately becomes more calm and also works on to be the closest to her as well.

Selvaggia Lucarelli: A crazy girl, best friend of Clara and always gives advices to her and always on her side when she needs support.

Nothing really much to say about her, apart from the fact that she always pulls Clara up if she's down which is really useful and soon she'll also fall in love. But with who?

A/N: So far this is all you need to know for the story. This is all based on an anime, called "Uta No Prince Sama" so there will be some songs included from that as well and I'll write them down in English, but the Japan version will always be in the media to listen to if you'd like (but I'd recommend to listen to it because they're really good though ;) )

Okay... I think that's all for now... First chapter's gonna be up soon after this.