Chapter 29

Diego's POV:

I've been working on the lyrics for the song that Clari gave me when her and Ren came inside together, smiling and laughing happily.

What's going on between these two?

- I can see you're having fun together - I groaned as I looked at them.

- What's up, Ramosito? Are you feeling jealous? - Ren asked cheekily.

- I'm not jealous. I'm just asking you.

- Yes, we had fun - Ren said - What's the problem with that?

- Nothing - I groaned as I turned back to the piano and continued working.

At this point I could feel Clari's eyes on me, but I just didn't know what to do.

I felt mad and yes... I felt jealous too.

But I know Ren's not her type at all.

I hope...?

----- TIME SKIP -----

Clari's POV:

I don't know what's up with Diego and why is he so cold and stressed out and this is getting on my nerves...

- Don't be so upset about him! - said Selvaggia when she came to visit me.

- It's not that easy if you...

Suddenly I stopped talking as I realized I didn't even tell her about mine and Diego's "relationship".

She's my best friend and I know I can trust her... But to be honest... I've completely forgotten to even tell her about it.

- Huh? Clarita... Are you hiding something from me? - Sel asked, now getting more and more suspicious.

- Uh...

Finally I got myself together and told her everything.

- WHAAAT?! - she gasped - YOU AND DIEGO?!!

- Sssshh!! Don't be so loud! - I groaned.

- B-B-But... You... And him!

- Yes! But please don't tell anyone about this, okay?!

- Okay, okay! But this is so cool! You two could be the perfect couple!!

- No, we won't be that because seems like Diego has some kind of problem with me for some reason and doesn't talk to me at all... - I groaned.

- Ah... I'm sure everything will be fine! - she smiled.

- We'll see... - I sighed.

Then I knock interrupted our conversation.

It was Ren.

- Ah! Good to find both of you here, ladies - he said - Little Lamb, can I steal your friend for a bit? - he asked me.

- Uh... Well... - I mumbled as I looked over to Selvaggia, who just sighed and nodded.

- Okay! I'm going, but be quick because I need to leave soon!

- Okay, lady! I'll be quick! - he laughed then soon he pulled her with him and they left while I decided to go back to write songs as well.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I've been in work for a while when someone knocked on my door again.

- Come in! - I shouted.

And guess who came in?

Ren.

- What are you doing here again? - I asked as I turned around to face him completely.

- I've been thinking... And I need to tell you something that I've been holding back for a while... And I can't wait with it any longer... - he said, surprisingly nervously.

- What is it?

He came really close to me and whispered:

- I love you...

He then kissed me, without any hesitation....