Chapter 46

It was him... It's really him!

It's my father...

- Father... - I muttered.

He was totally fine, healthy and smiling at me as he always used to do.

I feel like I'm about to cry...

- Yes, it's me, darling - he smiled as he walked up to me and hugged me - Happy 18th birthday, my princess!

- Father... - I stuttered and I simply began to cry while hugging him tightly.

He's really here... I can't even believe it...

Diego's POV:

Clari and her father are hugging happily in front of me and I can barely keep calm and not start to cry as well as she does right now.

- They're so cute and happy together - said Marco, who stood the closest beside me - And Clari looks so happy too...

- She does... - I smiled.

- Ramosito! Are you going to cry? - asked Ren on a cheeky voice.

- No! Uh... Atleast I'm trying...

- Maybe you don't... But I will! - groaned Selvaggia as she hugged onto Ren, trying to hide her face from everyone else.

- Don't be emotional, beautiful - said Ren - They're more then enough to be like that...

Even though he said that he seemed way more emotional by the sight of Clari and her father as well.

Clari's POV:

When I could finally let go of my father and look up I saw all the boys looking at us and smiling at us.

- Uh... How about we go back inside to talk? - I asked awkwardly.

- Sounds lovely, my dear - said father and later on we headed back inside.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- So how're you doing lately? - he asked me - How's life going for you?

- Everything's perfect - I replied with a smile - And the boys are just amazing to me...

- Mostly Diego, am I correct?

- Eh... I don't know uh... I don't know what are you talking about... - I muttered.

- Oh yes, you do - he smiled - He told me about how much he cares about you.

- Really?

- Yes. So believe me... If he says he loves you he truly mean it!

I began to blush deeply.

- Either way... I'm so happy that you're here - I said as I hugged him tightly again.

Suddenly Camus came...

- Sir... - he mumbled quietly.

- Camus - father smiled as he stood up to hug him.

Camus was in shock, but he hugged him back.

They seemed really happy to see each other again and soon the three of us were talking cheerfully.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The whole day went by in happiness and in party, but it went by way too fast and soon everyone went to rest.

My father also got a room in the building and he also went to rest while I went to my room and when I was there Diego came to visit me...

- Did you have a great time today? - he asked while kissing my hand.

- I did and it all thanks to you - I replied - You took my father here for me... This is something that truly made me happy...

- I know... I'm glad I could make you happy - he smiled.

I just gently pulled him closer and kissed him lovingly on the lips.

He didn't ask anything more, but simply kissed me back lovingly...