Chapter 48

The next day afternoon the whole song was ready...

- Wow! That's impressive! - I said excitedly - Want to sing it right now?!

- Yes!! - they all said at the same time so I didn't wait for anything more, I started playing while they began to sing immediately.

(A/N: The song won't be posted to this, but in another chapter later ;) )

----- TIME SKIP -----

Me, Aymen and my father just clapped like 3 crazy people... But we couldn't help!

The song ended up amazingly!

Yet I think it's still need some work... And by that I mean I need to fix some things!

Anyway...

As soon as the boys finished the boss appeared immediately.

From where exactly when he didn't even come with us?

I don't know.

- PERRRRRRRFECT!!! Just in time for the competition!

- Competition?! - gasped everyone.

- YESSS! A competiton between STARISH! And HEAVENS FOOOOOORRRRR.... THE UTAPRI AWARD!!

- WHAT?!

- No need to shout like that - father groaned as he was standing right beside the boss, but he didn't seem to care, but carried on with his speech.

- Here! A video about them!

As he showed us a video about a concert of these three guys we were shocked.

The whole concert they were doing was so powerful... It was something unexplainable.

How are we supposed to win against them?

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later we all went back home and I immediately continued working on to fixing the song I wrote for the boys because not just it needed to be fixed, but that dumbass boss even playing around with the other band's manager and challenged him to use one of my songs I wrote and make a good performance out of it while STARISH had to do the exact same thing.

- Oh, and one more thing! - said the boss - If you lose this... You'll be debanded!

This is what he said exactly.

This whole thing terrifies me and gives me so much more pressure than anything before that it's going to make me go crazy!

Anyway...

At one evening I was walking through the hall when I suddenly noticed someone outside through the glass door.

It was Diego.

But what the hell is he doing outside this late?

I've decided to go out to see him as I had nothing else to do at the moment...

- Hey... - he smiled - Why aren't you sleeping? You're working so much again...

- You know I need to finish this...

- I know, but...

- I don't want you to lose this because I don't work enough on this...

He took my hands.

- We all see you're working enough... And way more on this, but you need to snap out of it sometimes.

- I know, I know... - I sighed - Anyway... What are you doing out so late?

- I've been working on to finish both songs I've been working on lately.

- Both songs?

- The one that you gave me... And the one that I wrote alone...

- Huh... I see...

He seemed to be thinking about something, but then he grabbed my hand...

- Follow me! - he said as we ran inside the building, to the piano - Sincee everyone's probably fast asleep 2 floors away from us I'm going to play one of the songs now!

- Huh? Okay... - I mumbled awkwardly.

- Sing along with me - he smiled - It's a duett anyway.

- What?!

He just winked then soon he started playing and as curious as I can be I decided to sing along with him.

Because why not?