Chapter 34

Diego's POV:

The following day as soon as I bumped into Ren I decided to talk to him about what I saw yesterday outside.

- What are you doing to Clari? - I asked him coldly.

- What do you mean, Dieguito? - he asked back.

- And don't give me any more names! - I hissed - Keep your distance from Clari! I'm warning you!

- Why? Are you two together?

- Uh...

- Hm... Thought so - he said as he looked coldly at me - I don't know who's the one that's hurting her all the time.

- What are you talking about? I didn't do anything this time!

- I don't know what did you do, but somehow you hurted her again as last night she came up to me and she was almost crying.

- What?

- I don't care what did you do... I don't care what you do... But if you hurt Clari I'll be really mad... And you don't want to see me mad - said Ren - So keep your distance from her, or stop hurting her all the time... There are the options... Oh, and I'm not going to keep distance from her.

And with that he waved and walked away from me.

What did I do? I didn't do anything bad to Clari... Or did I?

I'm so confused...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on when Clari was near I decided to talk to her.

Normally Clari stops and talks to me immediately, but this time she avoided me for some reason.

But I didn't give up yet!

The next moment when I was free and so was her so I caught up with her.

- Clari, can we talk? - I asked her.

- Uh... Sure, I guess...

I took her away from everyone so we can talk it peace.

- What is it now? - she asked - Why did you pull me away like that?

- Why are you hanging out with Ren so much? - I asked her immediately - What does he have that I don't?!

- He cares! - she replied frustratedly.

- I care too!

- Then prove it!

To this I just kissed her.

She seemed to be trying to push me away, but soon she kissed me back.

When we broke apart...

- I told you... - I whispered.

- Stop being a dick to me then... - she whispered back, blushing slightly.

- I wasn't!

- You were completely ignoring me... That's almost the same...

- I'm sorry... I was just busy with working on my song... - I said as I caressed her cheek - The song you gave me...

Her eyes lit up.

- Don't take that on yourself if I'm not talking to you... That's because I'm focusing on my work...

She sighed.

- Okay... - she said then hugged me - But we need to be more careful...

- And you shouldn't be running into Ren's arms all the time.

- I didn't do that! He came to me!

- Whatever. Just don't go to him, or don't let him do anything... You're mine - I said as I pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her neck.

- Oh... My... - she gasped - We should be going back now...

- Yes - I nodded as I let go of her - But I hope you'll keep in mind what I said.

- I will - she smiled then after kissing me on the cheek she headed back inside while I followed her.