Chapter 4

- Hmm... Oh yeah! I've heard about him! - said Selvaggia after I told her what happened next morning - And I don't know... But he sings just like his brother, that's for sure!

- Hmm...

- Stop blanking out and let's go to class! - she said as she pulled me through the corridors, to our class and soon we started.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Miss Alonso! Miss A-lon-so! - the teacher called me.

- Ah! Uh... Yes?

- You go to the piano and play this! - he said as he handed me a music sheet.

Gosh...

I went to the piano, sat down, but as soon as I was about to play I completely froze.

I realized I've actually never learned to read sheets... As my grandmother taught me to play and we never used music sheets and all...

I got so nervous and classmates whisperings didn't help at all.

Luckily soon the bell saved me so I quickly left the class and went straight to somewhere that I can be alone.

I'm way too naive... I've never actually learned from a teacher, but my grandma, while most of the people come from professional teachers...

I'm not good enough here...

- I know what you feel now...

The voice of Rodrigo made me jump immediately while he just smiled in response.

- It's hard, huh?

- It is... - I sighed.

- But you shouldn't be giving up... I can see you have straight to do it...

I looked up at him, but he had his back to me.

- You're right... - I said and he turned againt to me immediately - Thank you!

He just nodded and with that I left him there and headed right to the library.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next couple of days for me went by with me trying to learn everything about conposing and reading music sheets which is not so easy, but I had to do it.

I had to because I want to learn more here and become the best! Or... Atleast as good as I can be...

----- TIME SKIP -----

I guess I've fallen asleep on my desk because when I woke up there I found a red rose and a letter next to me.

- Huh!

- Morning, sleepy head! - said Selvaggia.

- Where did this come from? - I muttered as I looked over to the rose.

- Jin-gu-ji Ren!

- What?

- He was here around an hour ago to see you, but you were fast asleep so instead he left the rose and the letter here.

- Oh!

This guy...

"Little Lamb,

Hope you're well.

Please, don't forget to take care of yourself while learning hard!

And also don't forget about me either!

I want to see your pretty face again as soon as possible!"

- Sometimes I'm truly wondering why is he flirting with me... - I mumbled.

But this was a really cute letter... This really cheered me up now.

I've been learning so hard lately, but I didn't get too much time to rest... Maybe I really should take some good rest...