Chapter 55

Clari's POV:

When we finally let go of each other I looked up at Diego, who was smiling lovingly at me.

- I love you... - he whispered.

- I love you too... - I whispered back.

Even we both were happy we both know the boss will be mad.

This never supposed to happen... But it did.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Luckily most of the audience took the kiss as the part of the choreography, but the boss wasn't too happy about it.

- What the hell was this private action, Diego?! - he snapped then looked over to me - And Clara...

- Leave her alone! - Diego snapped back - It was me, who planned this! She didn't know about it!

- But what did she was in that kiss too?! What was that supposed to mean?!

- That meant... - suddenly Ren interrupted as he walked between us and the boss - That even if the rules said they shouldn't... They fell in love.

- What?!

This time the others boys and the boss gasped loudly.

- Don't tell me I was the only one noticing it - Ren groaned - It was so obvious since we got into the Master Course and only the matter of time it was before it came out.

- Then you let me no choice... - the boss continued - One of you is going to be fired.

- Then fire me! - said Diego - The band needs Clari more than me.

- What?! No! - I snapped - I'll leave! If that means he can stay!

Then my father and Aymen stood on the boss' sides with the weirdest smirk I've ever seen on a human face.

- Oh, come on! I know you don't want any of them to leave! - said Aymen.

- I won't be nice if you fire any of them - father added.

The boss was hesitating already he was now even more confused and not knowing what to do at all for a while, but soon he sighed in frustration.

- Okay! Okay... - he said - Okay.... But then I have something important to ask from you?

- What?! - gasped everyone else.

- That you shouldn't be around people as a "couple", or whatever.... Because they will know!

- But then we can stay...? - I asked.

- Even as a couple...? - Diego mumbled too.

- Yes, you can. But only around here as a couple! Outside you both are just the part of STARISH and nothing more! Understood?!

- Yes!! - we both said while Diego pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly in happiness.

I was so happy that for a while I just couldn't say anything, I was so happy and so... I can't even describe how happy I was to be honest...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on me and Diego went out for a walk alone and in the meantime we were talking...

- I'm a bit concerned about the others... - I sighed.

- I think they'll accept us sooner, or later - Diego replied while he had his arms around me - They're our friends...

- Yeah, right...

He suddenly stopped, took both of my hands and smiled lovingly at me.

- Don't worry... We'll be fine... And I'll make sure that you'll be happy... By my side... - he smiled while kissing my hand.

- I'm sure about that - I smiled at him then I wrapped my arms around his neck - I love you... I love you so much, you know that...

- I know - he smiled lovingly - I love you too... So much - he whispered then he kissed me passionately on the lips.

I'm so excited for this.

I love him, he loves me and we can be together now finally... And we're not lying to our friends...

I'm curious what will happen to us, but I'm sure we'll be happy!

A/N: This is the end of this book!

I hope you liked it as much as I liked writing it and if you're curious this story will have a sequel! ;)

I'll publish it as soon as I can!

By the way thank you for reading and voting on my story! :) I'm glad you liked it!