Chapter 25

The next 2 months was a simple holiday kind of time, but I've been working for the STARISH, that started to become more and more successful.

In the holidays I've been at my grandmother's house and farm to relax for a bit, but the 2 months passed by fast and soon I had to go and move into the Fernandez de Rosa Academy's Master Course which is in a completely building where (as I heard) only will be me and the band living... Which is good... I think.

Also while the holiday was going mostly Diego and Ren were the ones that kept the contact with me daily... No, more... Atleast twice a day, or even more.

- Work hard, darling - said my grandma as we were saying goodbyes to each other - I'm sure you'll do just as great as you did so far!

- Thank you! - I smiled as I hugged her tightly - And if you get any news about father...

- I'll tell you immediately - she said and after one last kiss and hug I left her house.

----- TIME SKIP -----

My way to the Master Course's building was long so in the meantime I've decided to write a song to the boys.

When I arrived the first person I've met there was...

- CLARII!!

Marco screamed as he ran up to me on the way when I was already walking.

- Hey!! - I waved - Nice to see you here!

- Same here! - he smiled happily - Had a great holiday?

- Yes! But I've missed you and the others and I can't wait to see them too!

After a short while of talking I continued my way to the building, but I've decided to go to the lake that was also at the Master Course's garden and I'm surprised to find Ren sitting there.

I thought for a second before sneaking behind him, trying to surprise him, but I failed as he was the one surprising me by grabbing my wrist as soon as I was about to cover his eyes.

- Oho! Did you think I wasn't ready for you, Little Lamb?

- Oh! Well... I thought... But I was wrong as it seems... - I laughed.

- Yes, you were - he said while he stood up and pulled me into a tight hug - Lovely to see you back and can't wait to work together with you again.

- Me too - I replied as I hugged him back - And don't you dare grab my butt again.

- How did you know I was about to do that? - he mumbled awkwardly, but still wasn't ashamed at all from that.

- I know you - I smirked at him when he let go of me.

- Well... Then welcome back to work, I guess - he laughed, but in the end he indeed grabbed onto my butt for a quick second before I left him.

- Idiot... - I giggled while I continued my way to the building to meet up with the others.