Chapter 22

Around 2 hours later I got another call from Diego and he told me that he's waiting for me at the lake so I quietly left my room and sneaked out to the lake.l and as soon as I arrived there he was already waiting for me.

- Ah, glad you could come - he said as he smiled.

- Of course I came! - I smiled back - What took you so long?! I can't keep your secret any longer!

- You don't need to...

- Of course she doesn't - we suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind us - Since by now everyone knows your secret in the country.

We turned around to see Ren and the other boys coming to us.

- What do you mean, Ren? - I asked.

- Someone seemed to be spying on Ramosito as he came back from his precious work at night and recognized him and of course it got some space in some great magazines too.

- How could you do this?! - snapped Dominguez.

- Why did you have to lie to us? Lie to me?! I'm your roommate after all! - said Marco rather disappointedly.

- I-I'm sorry, guys... I couldn't tell you...

- Why exactly? - asked Ren coldly - Even now when we have to work on our show?! But yeah... You're already debuted... You don't need to do anything to help us.

- That's not true! - snapped Diego - I want to help you and I want to be in this! I've already quitted as Sebastian... Because I want to focus on the band...

Pablo sighed.

- Diego...

- Pablito, don't tell me you believe him?! - groaned Ren.

- Why are you so negative about him? - I snapped at him - Diego made a mistake, but he's trying to make it up the best way he can!

- You're too naive, Clari - Ren replied to me - He's going to leave us sooner, or later.

- No, he won't!

- I won't! - said Diego too - I want to be in the band! Otherwise I wouldn't have quitted!

- How do we know for sure that you aren't lying to us again?

Suddenly loud laugh cut us off which we all know who it is belong to...

- Principal! - we all gasped as he appeared between us.

- Let me help you, children! - he said as he jumped next to Diego - He did indeed quit for good! I've heard everything!

- What?! - everyone gasped.

- Wait... Did you know about his secret? - snapped Marco.

- Yeees! I was the one letting him come here even though he was doing what he was doing!

Everyone gasped again.

- But now he's fully dedicated to STARISH!!

- I see... - Ren groaned - Wait...

- STARISH?! - everyone gasped once again.

- Yess!! Your name's going to be STARISH!!! Well... If you're willing to forgive Mr. Ramos.

- I do! - said Marco immediately.

- Me too! - smiled Pablo - Everyone make mistakes, but we need to forgive our friend!

- I agree - nodded Dominguez and Rodrigo.

But Ren seemed to hesitate.

- Ren, please... - I begged.

He looked over to me and sighed deeply.

- I've made mistakes in the past as well... And I believe if we stick together everything will be fine - he said which made me really happy and made Diego relieved.

This problem is finally solved.

But more problems are coming....