Chapter 40

We finally arrived home together... And by together I mean the three of us.

- My god! Are you living here? - asked Aymen in shock when we arrived back to the Master Course's building.

- Yes! Well... Me and the two band - I replied.

- And also the boss and the teachers - Ren added.

- I see...

Going inside everything was pretty quiet now.

- Everyone's working today so not so many people are around right now... But maybe tonight - I sighed.

And just as I said that we heard someone playing on the piano at the other side of the hall.

- Well... Not everyone - Ren laughed - I'm guessing it's Diego.

- Hmm... Maybe you're right - I said as we all went to check who it is.

And Ren was right.

Diego was sitting at the piano, writing his song.

- Ah! Welcome back! - he said when he noticed us and first he didn't seem to realize Aymen just a few seconds later - Huh? Who's the guest?

- Uh... His name's Aymen and I offered him to stay here for a while.

- Why?

Now he seemed much colder as I said that so I decided to send both Ren and Aymen away so I can talk to Diego more better.

- Don't be a dick to him! He has been going through a lot!

- I'm not a dick! But why is he here again?

- He can't go anywhere, but back to the refugee camp and I'm not sending him back there!

- And who is he anyway?

- A good friend of mine. Any more question, or you're finally allowing him to stay?

- You should be asking the boss about this first.

- I'll ask him too. Now... Do you mind to introduce yourself to Aymen, or should I do it?

- Okay, okay... Sorry - he mumbled - I'll come with you now.

- Okay - I nodded as we headed after them outside.

When we arrived they were already talking to the boss and they seemed to know each other already.

- What's going on here? - Diego whispered to me.

- I have no idea - I replied.

- HEY HEEEY! - suddenly the boss called us.

We went up to them.

- You seem to get along already - I mumbled.

- Well, yes - Aymen replied immediately - He's one of my father's friend that has always been visiting us for job and stuff.

- I see... This explains everything...

- By the way.... I'm Diego - Diego interrupted as he shook hands with Aymen, surprisingly nicely - I heard you have been knowing Clari longer than me.

- Well uh... Yeah, I guess - Aymen replied.

- I might need to talk to you later - Diego smirked.

- What is that supposed to mean?! - I snapped.

- Nothing at all - Diego smirked now at me.

- Yeah, nothing, huh? - I hissed.

- Well, the good thing is that everyone seems to get along so far! - said Ren, trying to calm me down.

- Yeah... That's a good thing - I sighed.

It's actually good... I just hope the others will get along with Aymen.

It won't be up to him, but to the others though...