Chapter 18

Diego's POV:

After the meeting I walked out of the building, straight to the lake to think.

Luckily it was already dark by now so no one will be here to bother me.

Clari... She wants us to be a group... But how can I be a group with everyone as I barely know them and while I truly wanted her all to myself?

Uh... I mean... To the audition. Don't think anything bad... You perv!

But she wants us as a group... And I don't understand why...

I'm better than all of them!

- Goddamnit!

- You're confused too, aren't you? - I suddenly heard Ren's voice from behind me.

He walked next to me.

- You know... That was a good song - he continued - And she didn't want anything else, but us to sing together.

I sighed.

- She's someone really special, you know... She gave me back my passion to music... She made me feel loved... And not the way the other girls do, but the way that she wanted to know more about me...

- Why are you telling me all this?! - I groaned.

- Because I know that in some ways you're thinking on the same thing right now - he replied - The song was good and we're also good... And by the look on your face I can tell that you have something you're grateful to her for.

- That's true...

- Hmm...

- She gave me back my hope... My hope for singing... And to make people happy...

- The principal is going to leave soon so we only have a few minutes to talk to him... What do you think?

This time Ren looked straight into my eyes.

- Should we just give up that easily, or....

----- MEANWHILE -----

Clari's POV:

- Hurry! We need to catch him! - said Marco as we ran to the roof top together, trying to catch the principal before he leaves and show him our song.

As we arrived up we were just in time.

- Principal! Please hear us out!! - said Marco.

- We have a song to show you!! - Rodri continued - Listen to us!!

- I told you that no groups in the...

- Principal!

We all gasped when we heard Ren's voice from behind us and as I looked at the direction I saw Diego coming with him as well.

- Please listen to us, just once! You won't regret it! - he said while he looked over to me and smiled softly which made my heart beat faster in excitment.

- Alright... - the principal said - Sing then!

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Ready?? - I asked them as I was already sitting at the piano.

- Yes! - all the six of them said at the same time and I just started playing immediately.

(A/N: Here I'm not gonna write the lyrics down, but the video is in the media so listen to it ;) )

The principal listened to the whole song and after that he was more hyper than usual...

- This is PERRRRRRRRRRFECT!! - he shouted.

- Does that mean...?

- Yes!!! You're in the audition as a group!