Chapter 27

We all headed to the hall where the boss (aka the principal) told us about what we need to do from now on.

He also introduced us to another band that he called "QUARTET NIGHT" and who'll help the STARISH to learn more and more.

Hopefully they'll be good...

The members' name's were Camus, Reiji Kotobuki, Ranmaru Kurosaki and Mikaze Ai.

(A/N: I'm way too lame and stupid to find more names so I'm using the names from the actual anime so don't be surprised xD)

After the introducing everyone was about to head to their own rooms when I stopped them.

- Wait a moment! - I gasped.

- What's up, Little Lamb? - Ren asked with a cheeky smirk on his face as usual.

- Uhm... I wrote some songs for all of you guys... - I said, a bit shyly as everyone was staring at me.

- Songs?! - everyone gasped.

- 1-1 to all of you - I nodded as I handed them their sheets.

- Clari... - mumbled Marco.

- This is amazing! - said Diego.

- Good job, princess - nodded Ren too.

- Thank you - I giggled - I hope these are useful to you, guys...

- I'm write the best song you've ever heard! - said Marco excitedly while everyone else smiled and nodded in agreement.

- I'm sure they'll be amazing! - I smiled.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I've been working on some things in my room when I heard a knock.

When I opened the door Camus stood there...

He's a pretty tall and has a cold look in his eyes.

He also never seem to smile at all, but the way he was singing back in the meeting was amazing! His deep voice and his whole appearance is just amazing.

- Uh... Camus...?

- Maybe you don't remember... But we have already met once - he said.

- Really?

- Yes - he nodded - I've been your father's assistant for a while...

- Oh!

Now I remember him!

He has been around my father when I was little... Around 9, or so and when I was already living with my grandmother.

----------

- Clarita, my little princess! - said my father when he arrived to the farm and as I ran into his arms.

- Dad!! - I cried happily - I'm so happy to see you!!

- Me too, dear - he smiled.

I then looked up at the tall man that was with him...

That was Camus.

He isn't that older than me... Around 10 years older only, but he has always been looking more manly and serious.

- Camus! - father called him.

- Yes, Sir? - he asked.

- If anyone's calling, or looking for me then tell them that I'm busy.

- As you wish... But what if they really---

- Just tell them what I told you.

- Okay - he nodded then he looked over to me and smiled a little.

----------

Back then I found him a bit scary, but now not that much.... But rather cold.

- Did you hear anything about my father? - I asked him, a bit hesitantly.

- I've been working as a singer for 7 years now, but I told him to call me if anything happens... But since then I didn't hear anything from him - Camus replied.

- I see...

- He's a strong man. I'm sure he's okay - he said as he placed his hand on my shoulder - We can't lose hope.

- Right - I nodded.

- I'll tell you if I heard anything - he added.

- Thank you - I smiled.

He just nodded and soon left...