Chapter 23

When the principal finally left we were left alone...

- Thank you for your understanding... - said Diego with a soft smile - I'll do my best to be a good part of the band.

- You better - said Ren - Because I won't be this nice the next time.

Diego nodded.

- I'm so glad you all made up - I sighed in relief - I want to see you perform and hear you sing together... You have no idea what kind of magic you can do together.

They all smiled.

- This couldn't have worked out without you - said Diego as he smiled at me - Thank you, Clari....

- It's nothing! - I smiled back, but I could barely hold myself back from blushing madly.

He's just too cute and his smile just makes me so crazy.

Diego's POV:

Clari's my life saver.

Without her and the others... they wouldn't have forgiven me.

She's my angel.

But yet... She seems to like the others more than me...

I mean... She even told Ren about her personal things which she didn't tell me about at all!

But maybe this is because of me being cold to her at the beginning while Ren was always more friendly to her.

I don't know... But I feel like I need to show her that I have feelings for her.

I mean more... Than friendship...

Yes, since she was helpful to me I feel a stronger connection to her... But I don't know if she'll find me way too flirty if I do something, or she'll like it...

But I might as well just gonna try as soon as we can be alone...

Which isn't going to happen anytime soon, I guess...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next couple of days and weeks passed by with hard work and when it was time for our performance it was perfect.

People were truly happy and enjoyed every minutes of it which made me and all the boys really happy about and so was Clari.

This is the only thing that truly made me smile.

Everyone cheered and after the concert we had a party together and around in the middle I've decided to send a message to Clari to meet up on the roof.

So when I sneaked out of the party I sent a message while I went upstairs to the roof.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Clari's POV:

I just got a text from Diego that he wants to meet me at the roof.

- Huh! Diego? - Selvaggia mumbled confused.

- I'm gonna go and check what's going on - I said as I headed upstairs to the roof.

When I was there I saw him staring to the distance...

- Diego...

He turned around and smiled immediately.

- Clari... - he said as he smiled softly - I'm glad to see you here...

- Me too... But why did you call me?

- I wanted to talk to you... And thank you for helping me out...

- You have ready thanked me - I smiled.

- I know... But I have more than that... - he continued as he walked closer to me - I want to thank you for waking my true feelings up for music... And for you...

- What? - I gasped.

By now his face was inches away from mine as he whispered:

- I love you... Clara Alonso... - he whispered before kissing me on the lips...