Chapter 6

Clari's POV:

The following day the teachers gave up the next task: writing a song to the choosen person, who'll do the lyrics...

And as I read the paper...

- Marco?! - I gasped then I looked around to find him and as soon as I did he smiled immediately.

He's so adorable though! I'm glad I need to compose for him!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later me and Selvaggia headed to get some lunch when we bumped into Ren.

- Ah! Little Lamb! - he smiled - Nice to bump into you here.

- Ah... Jinguji...

- Just call me Ren... Since you're a friend to me as well - he winked - But hopefully will be more - he added.

This immediately made me blush.

- I uh... I...

- Stooop making her embarrassed all the time! - snapped Selvaggia next to me.

- Oho! What came into you, My Lady?? - Ezel laughed.

- Nothing at all!

He suddenly smirked again.

- Well then... Enjoy your meals, beautiful ladies! - he said the after winking at both of us he walked away.

- What the hell is with this guy again?! - Sel groaned - He's starting to get on my nerves!

- Don't be harsh! - I laughed - Better go eat now!

She just laughed too then nodded and we went to sit with the others to eat.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After lunch while Sel went to her class I went with Marco to start working on our song together...

- Huh? Together already? - he gasped.

- Yes! As... I think it'd be easier for both of us to start out... So we know what the other think immediately...

- That's actually a good plan! - he cheered - Where should we go to work? My room, or yours?

- Well... I don't know about you, but Selvaggia is in class so my room is calmer!

- Hm... That's a good idea - he nodded - As Diego would get annoyed again... - he added with a deep sigh.

Ah... I almost forgot they share a room together...

- What is it like... To live with him? - I asked - I mean... I've only met him once and he seemed really cold...

- Oh? Well... He's cold... But he's a good friend too!

- I see...

- I'm sure he'd like you as well if he'd try to find out more about you!

- I don't know... Let's just start working! - I sighed and he just nodded and soon we went to my room to start working.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Hours of working it was so much fun to do!

But soon we had to care about our businesses too so he went to his room while I went to get some fresh air and sat outside for a while.

As I did I suddenly noticed Diego nearby, walking by towards the lake that was nearby.

As it was getting dark by now I decided to head back to my dorm, but something told me to follow him...

So I did...

And as I did...

He walked to the lake, sat down and took deep breath.

- I'm such a loser! - he said out loudly - What the hell am I doing?!

Then Ren appeared behind him.

- There's no need to talk to yourself out here - he said - Besides we all know you're a loser.

- What do you want? - Diego hissed.

- Nothing at all.

- Then I'm leaving - he groaned then walking past Ren he went back inside.