Chapter 17

Clari's POV:

This decision was the hardest, but I had to make it.

Luckily the "prince" from my dream helped me out.

Yes, you heard me and I promise I'm not crazy... But this guy... With the long hair and a pretty cheeky smile told me to choose the six of them... I mean all the boys.

I don't know who he was... Or why was I dreaming about him, but one thing is sure: that choosing the six of them was a good choice.

Well... To me atleast... But let's see how will they react to it...

- A song to all of us? - mumbled Rodrigo.

- Do you want us to do the audition as a group? - asked Marco, still pretty shocked.

- Uh... Yes - I nodded awkwardly - You know... I feel like I want to work with all of you... As I know you'd be perfect together and...

- I don't know... - Dominguez spoke up first.

- Come on! Don't be a jerk! - snapped Marco then he looked over to me and smiled - I'm definitely in!

- I'd have loved you to choose only me... - said Dominguez - But working together might be a good idea... So I'm in too!

- I'm a bit hesitant about this... - sighed Pablo.

- Pablo!! Don't be like that!! - groaned Dominguez.

- I need to think about this... - he said.

- Do you really think this is the best decision you could make? - groaned Diego - Do you really want us to lie to ourselves?

- Huh?

He sighed.

- We all wanted you to choose one of us... But not all of us...

- This time I need to agree with Ramosito - said Ren.

Come on... Not you too, Ren...

- I know it's your request... But I wanted you to choose only me when it's time... And I don't know if I want to be in this...

- Ren...

Suddenly:

-Hohohooo!!!

Eh?!

- Principal! - we all gasped when he literally kicked the door open and danced to the middle.

- Miss Alonso! - he turned to me immediately - This audition is for duos and not for group!

- I know, but...

- IF you won't choose anyone... They'll all fail with you as well!

Shit... What am I supposed to do now? And I even made Ren and Diego mad...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I've been sitting at the piano alone, thinking when Marco, Dominguez, Rodrigo and Pablo fell in through the door.

- Huh? Boys...

- Ah! Glad you're here! - Marco smiled.

- Uh...

- We all made up our minds and we're in!

- Really?! - I gasped - But... The principal said...

- I'm sure if we can make it in time and good enough we can convince the principal!

The other three nodded in agreement which made me truly happy.

- Thank you! Really...

- But what about the others? Ren and Diego? - asked Pablo.

- We have to do it without them - Marco replied - We have no other choice.

- Yeah... - I sighed as I really wanted Diego to come back to the group and Ren as well.

But they didn't and we had to work... So we did...