Chapter 2

The opening of the year with the weird director was interesting and luckily not so long either so soon me and Selvaggia were in our room, packing out and later we went to our classroom to meet our home teacher.

In class suddenly I heard a familiar voice...

- Clara!!!

I turned around to see Marco waving at me happily then he came up to us too.

- I'm so glad you're here! - he smiled.

- Me too!

At this moment Selvaggia cleared her throat.

- Don't you want to introduce me to your friend? - she asked then without waiting for my answer she jumped in front of him - Selvaggia Lucarelli! Roommate and best friend to Clara!

- Uh... Marco Garavaglia! Nice to meet you! - he smiled and they quickly got along too.

And soon some others are also joined us for some reason which was weird and good at the same time.

First came a boy that seemed to be a little older than me, with glasses on, messy hair and a cheerful smile too.

- New classmate? - he asked.

- Ah! Yes! I'm Clara Alonso! It's nice to meet you!

How many times did I say this already today?!

- Pablo Sultani! Nice to meet you too! - he smiled as we shook hands - And welcome to the Fernandez de Rosa Academy!

- Thank you!

Then another boy, but the look on his face was different than Pablo's.

Colder... Kind of.

- Rodrigo - he mumbled.

- Clara! - I smiled which he seemed to kinda like, but I couldn't say it for sure.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few minutes later our first class has just started and our home teacher... Well, let's just say he's a bit weird too, but I don't really mind.

His name's Tsukimiya Ringo by the way.

Weird, huh? I agree.

After the class it was already time for lunch so we headed to area...

Luckily Selvaggia was with me so I didn't get lost... Because this school is so big!

While we were trying to find out what we want to eat I accidentally dropped my card which a boy I've never seen picked up.

- Here you go, Pretty Lady - he said as he handed it back to me.

- Ah... Thank you!

- Hey! Hey! - I heard again a familiar voice - I layed an eye on that Pretty Lady first, Shorty.

- Shorty?!?! - he snapped while the same guy appeared again that was at the exam too.

- Oh!

He just gave me a cheeky smile befor speaking up...

- I'm glad to see you here, Little Lamb.

- Huh?

Little Lamb?!

- This must be the fate... Giving us another chance to meet - he added.

My god! What the heck is he talking about?!

Jesus!

- Uh... Thank you for helping me! - I said as I snapped back out of my daydream.

He gave me another charming smile and winked.

- Waaaait, wait! - snapped Selvaggia - Was Jinguji Ren the one helping you out?!

- Huh? Uh...

Suddenly...

- You're as flippant as ever.

The guy that Selly called Ren looked up in shock then smirked as soon as he saw Rodrigo coming to join us.

- And you're as cold and unfriendly as ever, Rodri - he replied.

- What's going on here?! - I mumbled.

- These two are two important, rich people's sons - Selly explained - They're rivaling since... Well, since they both grow up enough to realize their situation.

- Don't be so cold and enjoy your meal, Rodri - said Ezel - I'll see you all around - he added then he looked over to me and winked - You too, Little Lamb.

And with that he walked away.