Chapter 10

Diego's POV:

Getting up when no one else's awake.

So tiring, but I have to... I chose this life... So I have to live with it.

By the way... Did I tell you?

I don't have a brother.

Sebastian and Diego are the same person:

Me.

There are some things... That I might need to tell you now which can be also boring, or interesting.

Either way I'll tell you.

I have already been debuted as a singer... But soon after that I couldn't sing as much as I always loved to.

People wanted to see more of Sebastian in movies and some stupid talk shows.

This wasn't so satisfing to me... And I even felt like I forgot how can I truly sing... With full of heart...

So my manager's idea was to attend to Fernandez de Rosa Academy as Diego Ramos to have time to work on my skills and still can do what I want.

Way too bad that people always remember Sebastian too...

Anyway...

As usual once again I was heading off with my manager to work.

- And how's the academy? - he asked - Everything's okay there?

- Yes - I mumbled.

- Good. How about girls?

- What do you mean by that?! - I snapped - If you're interested in me having a girlfriend, or not then I'll tell you once and for all... I do not have a girlfriend and never will! It's not my thing. And besides I don't have time for that either.

- Okay, okay. Don't get too mad - he laughed - Believe me, it's better if you keep your distance. You can focus on your work much more.

- Yes, I know. Let's just go now.

He just sighed then we drove to the first place I had to work at.

I know... I'm lying to the only person as well who so far has been supporting me and we have been living in the same room.... But I can't just tell him and everyone that I'm Sebastian!

No... That'd be a disaster and knowing Marco he can't keep his mouth shut about it either.

Yet... Sometimes I just feel like I want to tell people everything... But I just can't do it... Now not...

Also... I'm pretty curious about this girl... Clara Alonso.

Why is she so special?

What is she all about? Why does everyone love her so far?

I've never actually talk to her before, apart from that time when we first met at the lake.

Hm... I don't know what to do yet... But I'll think about it...

But even if I go and talk to her... What am I supposed to say anyway? I have nothing to tell her at all.

So there's no point in me doing that...