Chapter 37

Yet another few days passed by in peace and nothing really much happened, apart from the fact that I just couldn't write the new song for the band.

I felt like something's missing from all the songs I wrote so far... But I don't know what...

Oh, anyway lately I'm sleeping worse... But I'm feeling better knowing that the boys are trying to help me as much as they possibly can.

- Clari... It's way too late for you to be up - said Diego at one evening when we bumped into each other - It's like... 1am already...

- I know... I just can't sleep as usual...

- How about I go with you to your room and we talk for a bit?

- Shouldn't you be going to sleep?

- Clari... You're more important to me - he said on a serious tone which rather made me smile.

- Okay... Then let's go - I said as together we headed to my room.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Surprisingly after some hours I felt more and more relaxed while talking to Diego the whole night.

I don't know why... But Diego is so amazing, kind and caring...

After some time I just fell asleep in his lap...

Diego's POV:

I went with Clari to talk for a while and try to make her fall asleep.

And soon it worked out well.

- Goodnight, beautiful... - I whispered softly while kissed her head and I was caressing her cheek for a while before I fell asleep too.

The following morning I woke up first, but she was still asleep on me so I stayed still.

At some point Selvaggia came to see her, but as soon as she saw that her friend was fast asleep she just smiled and sat down nearby as well.

Soon enough Clari woke up as well, but not soon enough as some of the boys saw us together... But honestly I don't care too much as nothing happened at all.

- Ah... Uh... Sorry - she muttered - I fell asleep on you, didn't I?

- You did - I replied - But it's okay... Atleast you slept well... And that's all that matters to me - I added with a smile which made her blush immediately.

- Uh...

- I hope you'll be okay from now on - said Selvaggia as she hugged her friend.

- Yeah... Me too... - she replied as she rubbed her eyes first then got out if the bed and went to get ready for the day and in the meantime I also left her room to let her be.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- So what were you two doing last night? - asked Ren as he smirked annoyingly at me.

- Nothing at all - I replied shortly.

- No, huh? You two have been together the whole night.

- You know... I'm not that perverted! - I groaned.

- Well, if you say so - he winked.

- You---

Luckily at this moment the girls came so I didn't finish my sentence and Ren didn't ask me so much anymore either as we both had so much work for the rest of the day...

But I was happy to see Clari feeling so much better than she was before.

That's more than enough to give me energy for the whole day!