Chapter 15

Clari's POV:

Talking to Diego normally for the first time made me so happy that I was totally in my own world while I was heading back to our house and in the meantime I bumped into...

- Ren?! - I gasped.

- Ah! Good morning, Little Lamb - he said with a smile.

- Good morning... - I muttered.

- Up so early?

- Uh... Yeah... And you too as I see.

- Yes... Because I wanted to talk to you, my lady - he said as he came closer to me.

- And about what?

He leaned closer to me and said:

- A bird sang to me this morning... And told me that the most beautiful girl is going write my song for the audition... - he smirked - Cla-ra A-lon-so - he said as he put a flower in my hair.

- Ren, I...

- No need to answer me just yet - he said - Just think about it...

- Uh... Ren...

- Yes, beautiful?

- What was with you back then? About that song... You know....

He looked confused for some seconds, but then he smiled.

- Why do you want to know so much about me?

- I just uh... You seemed like that song had something that uh... I don't know...

He sighed.

- Let's go for a walk - he said as ge pulled me with him for a walk to the beach.

A little bit far away he began to speak:

- The song... Or atleast a part of it was my mother's song...

- Your mother's song?

- Yes - he nodded - My mother was a singer too... But she died giving birth to me... - he sighed painfully.

- I'm sorry to hear that - I mumbled.

He smiled a bit.

- My father wanted to throw out everything that was left from her, but I could save this sheet that was from her... And thanks to you I could finish it and write the perfect lyrics - he continued as he looked down at me.

- I didn't do anything - I said as I looked away in embarrassment.

- Yes, you did - he replied - You woke up my passion for music I put away deep in my heart... This is something that not many people would be able to do... So thank you - he said and without hesitating he hugged me.

I was surprised at first, but then I just hugged him back as this time I didn't feel like it was for attention...

- I know how it feels to not to know your mother... Or lose anyone special...

He didn't say anything to this, he just hugged me tighter.

Maybe he's flirty as hell... But he has a big, loving heart...

----- MEANWHILE -----

Diego's POV:

I didn't sleep a moment last night, but it's okay... Atleast I finally made up my mind about starting everything over from the beginning...

And it's all thanks to Clari...

I'm starting to like her too now... But I need to keep my distance from many reasons...

But mostly because idols (as what we're working for to be) can't have relationships with anyone.

Singing about love and passions, but we can't feel that for others, but music. Pretty ironic, if you ask me.

Anyway... As I was walking through the beach I suddenly noticed Jinguji nearby with... Clari?!

What the hell are they doing there?

But most importantly... Why do I feel jealous already?!