Chapter 45

Diego's POV:

I'm getting more and more excited for our surprise for Clari that I can barely stay on my butt properly.

But we still need to wait as I didn't get the call I've been waiting for the whole day and if this wouldn't be enough first I saw Clari and Aymen whispering to each other then hugging and now he's coming up to me to talk.

One more time he's saying anything like getting Clari I swear I'm gonna punch him as soon as no one else sees us!

- Well... When will he come? - he asked.

- I don't know... But he has to arrive soon! - I groaned.

- I see... And by the way she's yours.

- Huh?

- She's yours and she has always been yours - he said - She just told me she loves you.

I was totally frozen when he said that and I didn't really know if he was lying, or saying the truth.

- Well... So far I'm the biggest loser here! - he sighed then turned to me - But...

- But?

- But if you dare to hurt her I'll make sure you won't have any more chance to do it! Just saying.

- I'm trying to please her as much as I can, but it's not that easy.

- You'll find the way to please her just perfectly... Just don't rush anything.

And just as he finished his speech I got a call...

- Leave this for now - I said after the call.

- Time?

- Time.

He didn't ask anything more, but went back to Clari and the others while I caught Marco and we left the others for a bit to finish everything with the surprise.

Clari's POV:

What's going on here?

Diego just left without saying anything and he even pulled Marco with him.

Why? And where are they going?

- Do you know where did they go? - I asked Aymen when he came back to me.

- Hm? Oh, Diego? I don't know where did he go - he replied weirdly cheerfully.

- I know you're lying.

- Eh... Well... How about we go outside? - he asked and soon we headed out together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As soon as we got outside all the others followed us for some weird reason and we also bumped into Diego with a huge smile on his face.

- Diego?

- I'm sorry for leaving without any warning - he said - But I actually have the reason for it.

- And what was the reason?

- I had to prepare your surprised... Which I'm sure you'll like.

- Huh?

- Of course everyone else were helping me out by helping me keeping it in secret.

- But what did you have to keep in secret?! Tell me already!

- You're as impatient as ever, darling - I suddenly heard a familiar male voice from behind me when I turned around I was in deep shock when I saw...