Chapter 52

A few days later I finally finished the song for the boys which I was really happy about and within a few weeks the competition started.

The band was getting ready while I went to give the CD to the DJ, who has to handle the music and after that I joined Selvaggia, my father and Aymen to the audience to watch the other band's performance.

(A/N: I'm not going to post the other band's song because it's not important and plus I don't really care either, but I think you won't either ;) )

----- TIME SKIP -----

When they finished we were literally in deep shock.

The way they worked my song out was amazing and shockingly good.

At this point I felt like Diego and the others are in shock too.

- I'll be back! - I said as I sneaked out to the STARISH's dressing room.

Arriving there the boys seemed truly worried...

- How can we do things better than them? - groaned Marco - They were just...

- Amazing - Ren mumbled - They were truly amazing...

- You don't want to just give up, do you?! - I snapped and just now they noticed me standing at the door.

- We're not giving up! - Diego said immediately - But...

- But? But what? There's no buts! There shouldn't be any buts, understand?!

Everyone looked confused at me.

- You have been working for this, haven't you?! Just fo out and do your best!

They all looked at me for a while then they smiled and nodded.

- You're right - Diego smiled - We can't give up! We will win this!

- Yes! - they all said at the same time.

Finally... They seem way more happier and cheerful than they were before... Which make me really happy to see.

- Then go and make me proud! Uh... I mean everyone that love you and want to see you... Uh...

They then came up to me and hugged me... All at the same time.

- Ah! Too... Much... Hugs...

They let me go then they went out...

Diego was the last one that was going out and before he left he came to me and kissed me on the cheek.

- Thank you for coming to cheer us up... Everyone needed it - he said.

- No need... I just wanted you to get on stage happier... - I replied.

- We will... And we will do our best... But don't go too far... We need your positive energy... - he smiled then he quickly went after the boys.

Right!

- I need to go and support them!

- Then come with me behind the stage! - said suddenly Selvaggia behind me.

- Yes! - I giggled as together we headed to the stage so we can see them from near.