Chapter 53

We went behind the stage and arriving there all the others were in place, including the teachers and my father.

- It's starting! - said Selvaggia excitedly and right at the same time I looked over to the stage to see Diego looking at me from the corner of his eyes for a quick second before the music started....

Diego's POV:

I've decided.

Whatever happens I'm gonna sing that song with her, on the stage.

This is what I've been planning for a while now... Even though I didn't tell her about it.

I might gonna get fired right away, but I don't care anymore.

I want to show her and everyone else that she's mine and I love her!

I'm not going to let anyone take her away from me ever!

Not Ren, not Aymen... Not ANYONE that comes near her!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Time for the performance and I'm more nervous than ever....

Until I saw Clari at the back of the stage, looking at me and smiling.

This can always give me straight to continue.

I don't know what's up with that, but every time I look into her eyes I just feel... Stronger... Happier...

I don't know where I would be without her...

But now time to start!

----- TIME SKIP -----

(A/N: Song is in the media becauss it'd be way too much to write down who sings which part and stuff like that... So just listen to it if you want ;) Also I put the english one there because I did not find a better vid than the english one, but you can also ignore it... So yeah)

We finished and the whole audience were screaming and clapping for us which was truly amazing to see and feel.

But now it's time for them to vote.

Whatever happens now... If we win, or lose... I'm gonna sing that duett with Clari...

At this point I don't care what will happen.

This needs to happen...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Clari's POV:

Dear god!

The results are going to be seen soon!

I'm so nervous that I can't even look!

But then...

- And the winner is... STAAAARISH!

Everyone was screaming in happiness and so did I and Selvaggia.

- You did it! How do you feel? - asked Ringo as he was near to them, mostly to Diego.

- I feel amazing! And I'm sure the others too! - said Diego - But...

- BUT?!?!

Everyone sounded so confused about what is he hesitating about and I didn't know what to think either.

- But... I want to sing a duett with someone that mean the world to me... That gave me back my lost hope and passion in music... The one that always believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself...

People were more and more confused while I slowly, but started to understand what's going on...

- Can I have this few minutes? - he continued while he looked over to me.

- Sure... Sure, Diego! - said Ringo and he soon left the stage and seconds later the music started...