Chapter 3

My god! That was intense!

- Don't believe a single word he says - said Rodrigo after his "friend" left - He says the same to every girl he sees here - he said as he pointed towards Ren, who by now was surrounded by girls - See? Really disturbing. Just plays around all the time.

- Huh...

I'm starting to find out way more about people than I expected in the first day already.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We had a few more lessons then soon the night has came so we had time to finish packing out in our rooms.

While I was packing out I took out my poster of Sebastian.

God, he looks so good on this pic.

I love him because he truly sings from his heart and always so cheerful...

- So this is the singer you love so much! - said Selvaggia, appearing behind me suddenly.

- Ah! Uh... Yes! - I smiled - I wish one day I could write a song for him... It'd be so amazing...

- I'm sure you'll be an amazing song writer soon! - she smiled - But now stop staring this pic and go to sleep! We still have a lot to do tomorrow!

She's right... We need to rest...

----- TIME SKIP -----

But not so much after we got to bed I suddenly heard something like cat meowing.

- Huh?

I looked up towards the balcony door that we had and I saw a cat.

- A cat?

I jumped out of the bed to check on him and just then he jumped off the balcony and ran away and for some weird reason I felt like I need to follow him.

So I did...

I went out after him to the nearby lake, where he suddenly disappeared.

But where did he go?! And why did I even go after him?

As I was looking around I suddenly noticed someone, not so far away from me, at the lake that looked so much like....

- Sebastian? - I muttered quietly, but no quiet enough as he looked towards me.

His look gave me shivers.

- I'm your big fan and I'm s-so glad to finally me--

Why the hell did I say that?!

- I'm not Sebastian. Don't compare me to that twat!

- Uhm...

I was in a complete shock.

I could swear it's him... But then it's not?

- B-But...

Suddenly the director, Francisco appeared, dancing between me and this guy...

- Helloooo! - he said cheerfully - Excuse me for imterrupting, but seems like you need some help!

- Uh...

- This young man here's not Sebastian! BUT YET... You're not far from the truth!!

- What?

- This young man is his younger brother!

- Brother?!

- Yes! His name's Diego Ramos!

- Eh...?!

I'm so confused... But if the director said it then it should be true... Right?

I looked back to... Diego who was still looking at me coldly then he simply walked away.

But...

I was so sure that it's Sebastian... And something still tells me that it's him... But why would he be here? What would he be doing here?

That just doesn't make any sense at all!

And Diego... Why is he so cold? He doesn't like his brother?

I don't understand anything!