Chapter 31

Sometimes I wish everything would be much easier with these boys, but I can't turn any of them down... Mostly now as it's time for the fasion show today.

I'm not only going because of Ren, but because I want to see him going up on stage and what will he do there.

It's funny to hear that he's going to be a model this time... But I don't judge people that chose him... He's really good looking and all the girls will be dying to see him.

So am I though...

- CLARIIIITAAA!!! - I heard Selvaggia's voice and soon she jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly.

- Selvaggia! - I laughed - You're so excited over everything lately!

- I can't help it if the most handsome guy is going to be in this show!

First I was pretty surprised she just said that, but then we both laughed.

But then...

- Hey, princesses!

It was Rafa.

- What are you doing here, Rafa? - I asked him.

- I came to see Ren too of course! - he said - And I was also listening to his and all the others' songs! - he added as he showed us the CD's.

- Huh? Why?

- I just love them! And of course... I want to learn about them more... Through their music..

- I see... - I smiled - Now... Let's go in!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon the show started and we were all watching the elegant men walking in and out of the stage and around to the middle every girls were screaming one exact name.

Ren's name.

- Everyone wants to see him... - mumbled Rafa.

- Yes! And I'm pretty sure most of the people came because of him too! - I replied.

- But how do they know he's in it too?

- His brother's company is one of the sponsores of this show... So of course Ren had to be in this too.

- I wonder how he feels now... - said Selvaggia - Because a few days ago he told me that he's not so happy about doing this now... But he does it anyway... For the band.

- Yeah, I heard about that... - I sighed too.

As soon as we finished this conversation Ren finally came on stage and everyone were screaming around us which isn't that surprised, but when he was out he looked right at me and blow me a kiss as well.

How the hell did he know where I'm sitting in this full arena type of place?!

But whatever...

Near to the end of the show, while Ren was still on the stage the power in the whole place went out and everything got dark.

- What?

- No power? - mumbled Rafa too as he tried to see in the dark.

- Crap... This way the show won't be able to finish properly - I groaned.

Suddenly...

- Calm down, everybody! - we all heard Ren's voice and soon everyone grew quiet - Don't panic!

What is he planning to do?

- Lady! Do you remember what you said to me a few days ago?

Wait, is he talking to me?

- When you said my songs make you heart "burn in passion"?

Yes, I did say that.

----------

- I just love listening to every song you're singing - I said at one evening when we were sitting outside and talked - All the songs... The way you sing just make my heart feel like... Burning... Burning in passion!

He looked at me for a while then said:

- Hm... I didn't know I can make you so hot - he said cheekily to which my reply was only a hit on his arm again - Ow! Okay, okay! I didn't say anything! - he laughed.

----------

- Will you let me sing them "the song"? - Ren continued speaking as I snapped back out of my thoughts and turned to Rafa.

- Can you give me his CD? - I asked him hurriedly.

- Yes... There you go - he said as he handed it to me while I quickly headed to machine room (or whatever it's called) to do what I have to do...

But half way I was stopped by his brother, Ezequiel.

- Who are you and what are you doing here? - he asked, confused.

- She's the composer of STARISH, a good friend to Ren and this CD needs to be played right now!

It wasn't me, who said that, but Diego from behind me.

Ezequiel took the CD immediately and went to the machine room, without saying anything so then he can help his brother out...