Chapter 43

- So? Will you listen to me? - he asked me.

- What about Clari? - I groaned - I don't have anything to do with her, apart from working together.

- We both know this is a lie - Aymen sighed - Just by the look on your face every time when you see us together makes it obvious that you love her way more than the others.

This made me freeze for a moment.

- This is not your business.

- It is if I feel the same way.

- What??

Did I hear that right?

- You heard me right - he said - Even though you have been working together for a while now surprisingly I still know her better and know what she loves and what she needs.

- So what do you want exactly?

- To give up on her. You're obviously not good enough to make her happy and please her.

- How do you know that I'm not good enough? You're not the one that needs to decide this!

- Maybe... But so far I haven't seen you being fully nice to her at all.

- You don't know anything about me, either about the rules here!

- Rules?

- An idol like me can never have a relationship, or fall in love with anyone.

- Yet it seems like you broke one rule already.

- That's true. And I'm not going to give up on Clari for your sake! But even if I would... I'm not the only one you need to worry about in this case - I added with a smirk.

- All the six of you are in love with her. I've noticed that already. But I'm not worried about this so you shouldn't be either.

Such a dick...

But he didn't seem like one before... Maybe he's just playing around with me.

Who knows...

- Either way... I have no more time for arguments - I said with a sigh - Excuse me...

And with that I walked away.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on when I finished with everything I went back to check if Clari's still with this dickhead, but luckily she wasn't.

She was sitting outside in the garden, just enjoying the weather so I decided to sneak behind her and surprise her.

When I was right behind her I kissed her head which made her smile immediately...

- Diego! - she smiled.

- How did you know that it's me? - I asked as I sat beside her.

- I just knew it - she grinned while she leaned her head on my shoulder - You seem so stressed lately? What's the matter?

- Nothing... Don't worry about it... - I replied softly.

- Are you sure?

- Yes... - I smiled - I'm sure...

This just made me sure that I'm still better in her eyes than anyone else.

Worrying about me this much should mean that... Either way she's mine and I'll show that tonthe world sooner, or later...

I just hugged her close to me while we continued talking together so freely, not wanting to ruin anything with my jealousy, or anything...