Chapter 38

Clari's POV:

Diego spent the whole night with me and he didn't seem to be bothered by staying with me, sleeping with me.

He was so nice and loving.

I know, I've said that before, but I just can't say it enough... He's perfect!

Anyway...

This afternoon I got an interesting phone call that I didn't expect to get at all.

The call from a friend of mine... His name's Aymen.

We have been friends from the distance, I must say... As we only met once... But he's the most amazing and understanding guy I've ever met in my life!

It's not like the band isn't understanding, or anything, but Aymen is someway different... And this is why I've always loved him and kept contact even when I got to the academy.

But for months there has been a horrifying war in his country which coused us to bately talking and me being worried about him too.

But now seems like somehow he ended up in Buenos Aires and called me if I can go and see him now which I agreed immediately.

He told me the address as well so as soon as I could get away from the boys I headed to see him.

Atleast I tried to get away, but I quickly bumped into Ren and Marco.

Great.

- Where are you going, Clari? - Marco asked curiously.

- I uh... I need some business to do in the city - I replied, hoping that no more question will be asked.

But I was wrong.

- Some business, huh? - smirked Ren - Why do I feel like you're lying?

- I'm not lying! I have some business to do in the city now so let me go already!

- Let me go with you! - said Ren.

- What? Why?

- I have nothing to do today and I want to hang out with someone.

- Uhh...

- Way too bad that I got a job later today - said Marco, sighing deeply.

God...

- Fine! You can come with me, Ren! - I groaned.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Why didn't you want anyone to come with you? - Ren asked after a while when we were alone.

- I have my reason...

- And will you tell me?

I sighed.

- I just didn't want any trouble with those idiots and the friend I'm about to visit.

- A friend?

I explained the situation to him.

- Ah... Now I understand - he mumbled - So he might be in a refugee camp right now.

- I didn't recognize the address that much so I don't know... But probably.

- Then how about we take my limousin to go there? - Ren offered - My driver knows every place in the city.

- That might be helpful...

- Then it's decided! - he said then he grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him.