Chapter 28

Diego's POV:

I've been heading towards Angie's room to talk when I saw Camus standing there, talking to her about something... Or someone?

- He's a strong man. I'm sure he's going to be okay - said Camus.

Who is he talking about? Is he and Clari are related? Or who... What?

I don't get it!

But soon Camus was leaving so I went to hide in a nearby corner and after he fully left I went to see Clari to find out what's going on.

- Diego! - Clari gasped - What are you doing here now?

- I need to talk to you now! - I replied and she let me into her room right away.

- What is it? Is something wrong?

- Uh... No, it's not that...

- Then what is it?!

- What were you and Camus talking about just now??

- Eh... Nothing really - she said nervously.

- Clari...

- Okay! My father...

- Huh?

Clari sighed then soon she explained everything about her father being in a war.

- I'm sorry... I shouldn't have...

- No, it's okay... - she smiled - I didn't tell you at the beginning... But now you know...

- Yeah... And you know... If you're sad, or anything you can always come to me - I smiled at her as I kissed her head - I love you and I don't want to see you sad even once...

- Thank you - she giggled.

You know... This is something I've never felt before, but... I'd do anything to see her beautiful smile...

I'd just shout out to the whole world that I love her, but I can't do that just yet...

But it's okay as long as I can still make her this happy.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Clari's POV:

Weirdly as happy as Diego made me a few days ago now he seems to be completely ignoring me and I have no idea why.

And by "completely ignoring" I don't mean that he isn't keeping up as a lover, but absolutely doesn't even talk to me and I don't know what did I do to deserve that.

This whole situation just gets on my nerves and makes me really upset, but I can't tell anyone about this.

Why?

Because as I said earlier we shouldn't even be together...

But anyway... Soon the boss gave me a job...

- You need to write a new song for the band! Something that's going to be way better than the first song was! - he said - Something more powerful!

- Ah... Okay... - I mumbled as I already started thinking about where should I start with writing.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Heading out of the boss' room I heard saxophone music which belonged to Ren so I decided to follow the music and soon I found him outside as well.

He has been playing the song I gave him while writing lyrics to it.

He was totally in his thought while doing it and didn't even realized for a while that I've been watching him so I just leaned against the nearby tree and watched him quietly.

- Little Lamb - he smiled after a while - How long have you been watching me?

- Not that long - I replied - I just didn't want to bother you while working.

He smiled again.

- I'm almost done with the lyrics to the perfect song you wrote me - he winked - Which you'll be the first one hearing soon.

- I can't wait for that - I giggled - Should I leave you alone now?

- No! You should stay - he replied as he pulled me closer to him and kissed me on the cheek - You're giving me the inspiration anyway...

- Okay, okay - I laughed and I decided to stay with him to talk and just have fun together.

Diego doesn't seem to be bothered so I don't care either... And besides Ren has always been caring about me from the beginning and I'm not gonna break this bond for Diego...