Chapter 51

This was amazing...

Everyone's clapping happily and cheering and I didn't even realize that someone was standing right behind me, waiting until I turned around...

- Ah! Diego!

He had glasses and a hat on so no one will recognize him.

- Ssshh! - he smiled - Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.

- Ah... It's okay, don't worry...

- Come with me! - he said and without waiting for my answer he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Surprisingly, or not he took me to the festival that was held tonight in the city and even though first I wasn't so much into it in the end I was enjoying myself pretty much...

Mostly because Diego was with me as well...

Hours later we decided fo sit down to relax for some time at a quiet place...

- Clari, you're overdoing yourself again... - he said - You need to relax sometimes...

- But I can't... - I mumbled as I looked down.

- Yes, you can! - he said as he lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes - You have to...

I sighed deeply.

- You always have to be right, huh...

- It's not about me being right, but about you and that you work way too much...

- But I'm not good enough! I can't write the song for you! - I cried out.

- You'll make it... Don't worry about that - he smiled.

- B-But...

He didn't say anything. He kissed me.

- But...

- Your health and happiness is more important to me and to the others too....

- That's right! - I suddenly heard Ren's voice from behind us and turning around I saw the boys and Selvaggia coming to us.

- You're not happy lately and it makes us sad! - said Sel as she hugged me tightly - You know you can always tell me if something's bothering you!

- I know... - I mumbled as I hugged her back.

- Remember to always focus on making people happy with your songs - said Ren - This is why you're so perfect in doing this, Little Lamb.

- Guys... Thank you so much... - I sighed happily - I really don't know what would I do without you all...

- You wouldn't have an amazing band that'd support you! - said Marco cheerfully.

- And some amazing boyfriends! - Ren added while he grabbed Diego by how shoulder - Now... What were you two doing while we didn't come?

- N-Nothing! Atleast nothing that you should know about! - Diego groaned.

- Oh really? - now Rodrigo joined - Aren't you trying to take Clari away from us?

- What? How the hell would I do that anyway?!

- I don't know!

- You're a smart boy, Ramosito! - said Ren again on a cheeky tone - You'd find the way!

- Shut up already! - he snapped.

By now the whole conversation made me laugh and soon all of us went to enjoy the rest of the festival together.