Chapter 11

Clari's POV:

So close yet so far...

I bumped into him more than once, but I just couldn't speak properly.

He's way too cold and I'm way too useless and shy...

I just can't face him when he looks at me so coldly...

I feel awful... And I want to help him, but I can't... I can't...

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Clarita! - I heard Ren singing my name and then next moment I felt two arms around me - How're you doing, princess?

Oh my god! Not again!

- Ah! R-Ren?! What the hell... Are you doing??

- I wanted to see you, princess... So I came to see you!

- Uh... Good... - I muttered as I quickly tried to get out of his grip which soon worked out well.

- Well, well... Aren't you feeling playful today? - he smirked.

- What? I-I'm not playful!

- Say whatever you want, beautiful... - he said as he leaned closer to me - I'm not giving up on you that easily...

Once again he made me blush like crazy.

- Stop bothering her already!

Even though we both thought it was Rodrigo... It was Diego.

- Ramosito? Why are you here? - Ren asked.

- It doesn't matter. But you really shouldn't be bothering her as this makes her uncomfortable.

Ren smiled as he turned to him completely.

- What's up? Jealous much?

- I'm not jealous - Diego groaned then looked over to me for a quick second.

That look he gave me was both sad and happy.

- Well then... - Ren smirked - Time for me to leave for now - he said then he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked off.

- Jerk... - Diego groaned.

- I uh...

He looked over to me again.

- Thank you... For the save...

- No problem - he replied firmly - He does this to all the girls... So be careful.

- I-I will...!

He nodded and after that I swear I saw a little smile on his face, but he quickly turned around and walked away.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

I don't know what was this feeling I just felt when I talked to her... But I still feel warm and happy inside...

I don't understand...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Great. If my life wouldn't be hard enough my leg is injured and now I'm pretty much thrown out of the S Class.

- "Your songs have no heart"

That's what the teach Pablo told me before fully throwing me out of his class and every people are talking about me and how miserable I am.

I tried not to hear people talking and in the meantime I bumped into Clara again.

- Ah! S-Sorry... - she stuttered.

Just now I saw dropped a CD... My CD?

Well... Sebastian's...

As I picked it up for her my leg began to hurt again which made me moan out a bit louder than I actually wanted to.

- Are you okay?? - she asked.

- I'm fine - I replied.

- B-But...

- Care about your own business - I groaned as I slowly walked away.

Maybe I was a bit too cold to her, but I couldn't help it... I couldn't say anything better...