Chapter 5

The next day I've been alone in the class room, trying to play the piano, but once again as soon as I was there I just couldn't do it.

I don't know why... I just couldn't...

- Why... Is this happening... - I stuttered - Why can't I play?

My hands were shaking and I didn't know what to do... I really didn't.

And while I was literally panicking suddenly I felt a hand on top of mine.

- Huh?

As I looked up I saw Rodrigo standing behind me with his serious look on his face, but not that serious this time.

- Rodrigo!

- Sorry... Didn't mean to scare you - he replied.

- No, you didn't...

He now sat down beside me.

- Maybe you don't believe me... But I understand you more than anyone...

I didn't say anything. I was way too curious to cut him off with anything at all.

- I was a weak child and my father was a really stern person... I was scared to eat near him... I don't know why... I just was - he sighed then suddenly he began to smile - Our butler helped me... He could always make me forget everything and make me happy again... He also taught me to play the piano... And without him I wouldn't be here today...

- That's really cute... - I smiled.

- Try to play again - he said - Think about what you thought the first time you played... The joy and happiness you felt... And it'll work.

I was a little hesitant, but I did as he said and soon my hands began to be the same again, letting my play.

- It's working! - I gasped.

- Of course - Rodrigo replied.

- Thank you!

He smiled sightly and nodded and soon we continued playing together, having so much fun and joy.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Thank you... I'm really greatful for your help... - I said while me and Rodrigo were standing at the lake together, watching the sun going down.

- I didn't do anything - he replied - It was all you...

- But without you I wouldn't have got through my fears! Thank you!

He smiled.

- It's nothing...

Something tells me that he wanted to say something more, but he didn't.

At times I really want to know what is he thinking about....

----- MEANWHILE -----

(No one's pov)

- So that's how it is, Rodri... But I'm not gonna let you have her that easily...

- Are you talking to yourself, Jinguji?

- What? Ramos?

The two man were standing in front of each other now.

- What are you doing spying on them? - Diego asked coldly from his classmate.

- And what if I do?

Diego sighed then shrugged.

- Whatever - he said then after looking at Clara and Rodrigo he was about to head off, but Ren called after him.

- You seem interested too, Ramosito - he said cheekily.

- I'm not.

- Yes, you are. Your eyes speak more than anything.

- Shut up!

- Arguing means yes!

Diego mumbled something under his breath before heading off.

- He is interested in some ways... But it doesn't matter though - Ren smirked - I'm gonna get her either way.

Then after some hesitation...

- Why am I still talking to myself? - he groaned then walked off too...