Chapter 24

I don't know what just happened, but Diego kissed me... And I enjoyed it!

- Diego... - I whispered after breaking apart.

- I-I'm sorry... I just had to do it - he sighed - I couldn't control myself...

- You know you can't do this! - I snapped - But... I liked it... - I added as I blushed slightly.

- Listen to me - he said - I love you... And even though we can't be fully together I'm not going to leave you... Okay?

- I love you too... - I muttered quietly - But we shouldn't be...

- Please... - he begged - I'll do anything for you! I didn't know first why do everyone like you, but now that I know I don't want to let go of you!

God, how am I supposed to say no when he's begging me like this?!

- Okay, okay! - I laughed awkwardly - Just don't be so loud!

- Sorry... - he mumbled as he blushed slightly.

- It's okay - I said softly as I kissed him on the cheek - Now... Let's go back to the party... I'll go alone and then come after me... So we won't get caught!

- Okay. Understood, princess - he smiled warmly then he let me leave first.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Even though my heart is pounding so fast I need to calm down as I'm back to the party...

And as soon as I was back Ren pulled me with him.

- Ren?!

- Easy, Little Lamb - he winked - I just want you to listen to something.

- Huh?

He pulled me out to the lake outside and sat me down to the bench.

- Ren? What are you planning to do?

- Play a lovely song for you, of course - he smirked as he even has his saxophone ready for work.

- Okay... Then go ahead - I smiled.

He nodded and soon he began to play.

You know... I always thought saxophone is an amazing and very passionate instrument to play on and seeing and hearing Ren playing... I can see he has everything to play perfectly on it.

(A/N: I put a random saxophone music there which has nothing to do with any character. I just liked it ;) So listen if you'd like)

His passionate playing completely caught me off guard and I didn't even realized at first that when he finished he pulled me up from the bench and so close to him...

- R-Ren... - I stuttered as I finally realized what he was doing.

- I can't keep myself away from you - he said - You have changed me completely... And made me fall madly in love with you...

I gasped as I blushed deeply.

What?! Two of them are in love with me?!

- But... - he continued - You're not adult yet...

What?!

- I'll be waiting for you until you become an adult... And then I'll have so much to do with you - he said while he let go of me - But in the meantime... Don't forget about me - he winked at me and kissed me on the cheek, while he grabbed my butt playfully.

- Oh! - I jumped.

He just laughed.

Such a dickhead.

- You're mine - he said - Don't forget that!

- Ah! Good god! - I snapped as I hit his arm - Let's go back now! - I said as I headed back inside while Ren was laughing his butt off while following me.

What an idiot!