Part thirty nine

Shannon's p.o.v

Me "Ahh...Jess...fuck!" I growled as I came hard inside her. She dug her nails into my back as she found her release too. Unwrapping her leg from around me, she stood shakily. I smoothed her wet hair away from her face and kissed her smiling lips. The cool water cascaded over us, Me "Good morning to you too." I grinned, my body still reeling from Jess surprising me in the shower.

In the week since I asked her to move in with me, Jess had jumped my bones every chance she got. We'd always had a great sex life, but after that night, she couldn't keep her hands off me. We'd had sex in every room of the house, at least twice. Even in the garage, on the hood of my car...that was one for the books!

Me "I swear you're trying to kill me with sex." I couldn't hide the humour in my voice. J "Mmm, I can think of worse things." She ran her hand down my arms to my ass and squeezed. I groaned as she lay kisses down my neck. Me "Mmm...Again? Already?" She grinded herself against me. J "Again." I enveloped her in my arms and buried myself inside her.

Me "Shit, the time!" I leapt out of bed and grabbed my clothes. J "Mmm now that's what I call a view." She giggled as I pulled on my jeans. I checked my phone. Me "Two missed calls from Jared...He'll be pissed." J "Are you sure I can't tempt you to stay?" I looked up, to see her standing in front of me naked. She ran her fingers over my still bare chest, down to the button of my jeans. Me "Babe, I really gotta...Ahhh." Her hand had slipped beneath my briefs and she was stroking me gently. Skin to skin, my dick grew at her touch.

Growling, I scooped up her naked body and threw her onto the bed. She giggled, her eyes dancing with arousal. I pushed down my jeans and briefs and grabbed her ankles. Pushing her legs apart, I slammed into her. J "Fuck!" She threw her head back and moaned. I pounded hard and fast, Jess's moans getting louder. We both came quickly, our bodies locked together as one.

Panting, I stared into her beautiful eyes. God I loved this woman, and she loved me too. And soon I would..." J "Hey" Jess stroked my face, interupting my train of thought. J "Where'd you go?" I smiled and kissed her nose. Me "Just thinking."

Jared "You're late." He tapped his watch and pretended to be angry. Me "Sorry...I was...traffic." J "Yeah, right." He laughed and climbed into my car. J "That girl's gonna wear you out you know." Me "Yeah I know. Now hurry up and get your seat belt on, we're late."  We both laughed and set off.

J "So, your and Jess's first Christmas together next week. Do you think she'll like your present?" He winked and flashed me a huge grin, knowing full well what I was planning. Me "I think so." I was struggling to hide the uncertainty in my voice. J "Trust me, you have nothing to worry about bro."

Two hours later we arrived at the dirk bike tracks at Angeles National Forest. A little treat for us boys after all the touring. I was just putting on my helmet, when Jared shouted, J "Race you to the creek!" With that, he started his bike and drove off. Me "Hey!" I turned my ignition and sped after him.