Part six

Shannon's p.o.v

Light from the hallway awoke me as the door opened. Me "Who's there? Jared?...Tomo? is that you mofo?" The door closed and the room was once again plunged into darkness. Silence.

I felt the bed dip as someone climbed on. They crawled towards me and I reached for the bedside lamp. Temporarily blinded by the light, my eyes adjusted. I couldn't believe what I saw...Nadia was looking down at me.

I started to speak, but she put her finger to my lips. She removed her coat revealing her naked body underneath. She leaned down and kissed me. I felt her passion for me and deepened the kiss. She broke away and pulled back the covers. Climbing on top of me, pressing herself against my body.

I brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and pulled her lips back to mine. She gently caressed my chest as I ran my fingers through her hair and down her back to her ass. I squeezed it gently making her moan into my mouth. She began to grind her pelvis into mine, making me rock hard. Me "mmm" God I wanted her. I leaned down flicking her nipple with my tongue. She slid her hand down my body to my cock and began to stroke me.

Together we pulled off my shorts, freeing my erection. She smiled and dipped her head down to my dick, licking the tip. Fuck! She took my entire length into her mouth, sucking hard. She swirled her tongue around and took me deeper. Me "Ahh fuck!" She went faster almost gagging on me. Me "mmm...shit...hold on". I held her head still and came in her mouth. She swallowed me down and came back up licking her lips.

I pulled her back into my arms and kissed her deeply. I could feel my cock against her pussy. She reached down and guided me inside her. N "ahhh" she felt so good. I held her hips as she rocked herself on my cock. I grabbed her ass and rolled us over so she was on her back, staying inside her the whole time.

I fucked her harder, driving her wild. I could feel she was ready to cum, so I lifted her legs up around my head and pounded deeper. She came hard shaking the bed. I rocked her hips as she rode out her orgasam. She looked so beautiful as she came. I released her legs and moved on top of her. I leaned down and kissed her lips, moving slower inside of her.

A few minutes later we were both nearly there again. I leaned in and kissed her neck. She grabbed my ass pushing me deeper and came loudly, three more thrusts and I joined her.

I laid on top of her with my head in the crook if her neck, both if us breathing heavily. I lifted my head up to look into those beautiful hazel green eyes. Nadia "Shannon" she stroked my face, N "I...". "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" What the...? Jared stood by the window opening the curtains. The sunlight streamed in illuminating the whole room.

J "Jesus bro, I thought you'd never wake up. You were talking in your sleep when I came in. I had to check you were alone." I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Me "Yeah? What'd I say?" He sat at the foot of the bed J "I couldn't make a lot of it out, but I did understand one word...Nadia. You must have been having one hell of a dream!" I looked at the empty space next to me. Me "Yeah it really was".