Part thirty

Jess's p.o.v

We were in a large ballroom filled with candles, the scent of vanilla in the air. Shannon stood before me in a black tux, he pulled me into his arms and we started to dance. My white ballgown seemed to shimmer in the candlelight. He was spinning me round the dance floor, faster and faster. I felt dizzy, but couldn't stop. Suddenly Shannon let go and I fell to the floor. When I looked up, he was dancing with another woman. Me "Shannon?" The woman looked down at me, Her "You really thought you were good enough for him?" She sneared, then turned her attention back to Shannon and started kissing him. As she did, the red dress she was wearing was engulfed in flames. Me "Shannon...please...NO!"

An amazing smell woke me from my dream. Shannon was in the kitchen cooking up a storm. I put the dream out of my mind and wrapped my arms around his waist. S "Mmm finally, I was beginning to think you'd stay in bed all day." Me "Well someone wore me out, so I needed to recover." He turned around and kissed me. S "I believe it was your suggestion we play doctor." He said smiling. Me "I don't believe they teach those skills in medical school." He gave me a cheeky grin. S "If they did, I'd be a grade A student baby." I slapped his ass and moved towards the delicious food he was making for us.

Shannon had some phone calls to make after lunch, so I took Cujo for a walk around the neighbourhood. We got back an hour and a half later (after I'd got lost twice) and Cujo went straight to his spot next to Shannon's chair. He'd wasted no time in making himself at home, which made me feel relived and a little sad at the same time. I was happy here, but we were only staying with Shannon while I was filming, after that I had no idea what would happen. The dream popped into my head again. 'You really thought you were good enough for him?' I shook the words away and took off my shoes. I could hear Shannon playing away on his drums and didn't want to disturb him, so I made myself a cup of coffee and settled in his chair again with my script.

S "Do I need to buy a new chair?" I looked up to see Shannon standing over me, coffee in hand. I'd been so engrossed in my script I hadn't noticed the drumming had stopped. I smiled and ran my fingers up and down the chair arm. Me "I like sitting here, it smells like you." He put down his coffee and kissed me, S "Smells like me huh?" Me "Yeah...old and fusty." I giggled. He scowled and scooped me up into his arms, S "I'll show you old and fusty!" He carried me into the bedroom and threw me onto the bed.

Within seconds our clothes were all over the floor and Shannon had me pinned to the bed. He laid kisses down my neck, making me soaking wet. I rubbed myself against him, desperate to have him inside me. S "You ready for me baby?" Me "Please...Shannon" He spread my legs wide and thrust deep inside me. Me "Fuck!" He pounded hard and fast, holding  my legs. S "Mmm you're so fucking tight baby." Me "Shit...don't...stop." I clung onto his arms meeting him thrust for thrust.

He leaned down and kissed me, stroking my cheek. His hand moved down my throat to my breasts. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my nails down his back, making him moan. S "Come on baby...let go." His voice was deep and commanding. I threw my head back and exploded around his cock. He quickly followed and collapsed on top of me. S "Still think I'm old and fusty?" His breath was ragged as he looked into my eyes, smiling. Me "Well...." I giggled. He tickled me mercilessly and devoured my lips once more.