Part twenty six

Jess's p.o.v

We almost fell into my apartment, kissing and tearing at each others clothes. We made it to the couch and Shannon dropped down, pulling me on top of him. We both sat naked, kissing and running our hands all over each other. I started licking and nibbling his neck and he slid his rough fingers inside me. Me "Fuck I missed those fingers!" He pushed in deeper, hitting my spot and making me moan. S "They missed you too baby." He smiled a cheeky, dirty grin, that made me burn inside.

I reached down and stroked his cock, I needed him inside me. Reading my mind, he removed his fingers and positioned me so I was straddling him. I slid down onto his cock, both of us letting out a deep groan. He gripped my hips as we rocked together, slowly at first, then faster. I held on to his biceps, my nails digging into his skin.

Me "Shit...Shannon...right there..." I rolled my hips, the friction driving me crazy. S "Fuck...Jess..." That was my undoing, we came together,  staring into each others eyes. S "I love you." I leaned down and kissed him deeply. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down so I was lying on top of him. I rested my head on his chest and I knew my heart was whole once more.

I was perfectly content laying on Shannon's chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. He stroked my hair all the way down my back to my ass. The sensation sent a tingle down my spine, making me shiver. S "You cold?" I looked up to meet his gaze. Me "A little...but..." S "But what?" He looked at me concerned. I smiled and stroked his face. Me "I'm happy here and don't want to move a muscle." He closed his eyes and kissed my hand, sighing.

When he opened his eyes again, they were full of tears. He blinked them away. S "Well I don't want to move either, but if we stay here we'll catch a cold." He nuzzled my neck, S "...and if we're sick, I can't ravage you." I felt him smile against my neck. Me "Ravage me? Why sir...I'm shocked" I faned myself and tried to sound like a Southern belle. Me "...and maybe a little intreged..."

He sat us up, S "Well ma'am...please allow me to demonstrate..." He stood up, scooped me into his arms and carried me into the bedroom, with a smile that lit up his face and made my heart swell.

We spent the next few hours talking and making love. That night, laying in Shannon's arms, I had the most peaceful night's sleep I'd ever had .