Part sixteen

Jess's p.o.v

I've always found sex to be very personal and emotional. I usually have a few dates with a guy before going home with him, I've never been the kinda girl to jump straight into bed with someone. But there was something about Shannon. It wasn't just because I wanted him and believe me I did. I'd never met anyone like him before. All he had to do was look at me. His stare made me burn in places no one else had ever reached. I didn't know what would happen between us, I just knew I needed to be with him.

We were lying on Shannon's hotel bed kissing, his body pressing down on top of me. He trailed kisses down my neck to my breasts, making me moan. He pulled away from me. S "We don't have to do anything you don't want to. There's no rush." I sat up and pulled off my top, throwing it on the floor. I reached forward and began to unbutton his shirt. me "Shut up and take your clothes off." I said laughing and kissed him. S "Yes ma'am." He kissed and nibbled my neck. me "mmm ma'am...I like the sound of that." He laughed and pulled his shirt off, revealing his perfect chest.

I was hypnotised for a moment, gazing at his bare skin. My fingers traced across his chest and down to his pants. Me "I think these need to come off." I ran my fingers over the waistband and started to unbutton them. S "hmm eager aren't we?" I looked into his eyes and licked my lips. me "What can I say...I'm hungry" He smiled and devoured my lips. Together we pushed down his pants and shorts and he sprang free, me "Jesus!" S" Too much for you?" I bit my lip and stroked him making him squerm. Me "Just glad I did yoga this morning."

He leant forward and laid kisses down my chest and over my breasts. He licked and sucked one nipple whilst pinching and rubbing the other, making them both hard. Me "mmm." His hand slipped down and unfastened my jeans. I lifted my hips so he could pull them off and he threw them on the floor. He brought his lips back up to mine and began to rub me through my underwear. He moved my panties aside and teased my clit, making me moan into his mouth. He slipped two fingers inside me, making me arch my back as he hit my spot again and again. Me "Ahhh...fuck!" He went faster, rubbing my clit with his thumb as he fucked me with his fingers. S "That's it baby...cum for me." He sucked my nipple as I felt myself tighten around his fingers. Me "mmm...Shannon...fuck..." I gripped his arm and came hard.

I was still reeling from my orgasam when Shannon pulled off my panties and kissed along my inner thighs. He pushed my legs apart and began to suck my clit. He was driving me crazy, flicking my clit and moving his tongue inside me. Within minutes I was cuming again, screaming his name.

Me "Come here." I pulled his face to mine and kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue. He positioned himself between my legs and rammed his length inside me. Me "Ahhh." He gave me a second to get used to his size and then began to move. S "Fuck... you feel good." I ran my hands down his back and kissed his neck. He went faster, pounding away at my pussy. Me "Shannon...please." He pushed deeper, knowing I was close. I exploded around him, screaming an incoherent garble of words. He quickly followed, releasing inside of me and burying his head in my neck.

We lay together for a few moments trying to catch our breath, Shannon still inside me. He lay kisses across my neck, up to my lips. He carefully pulled out of me, making me wince a little and rolled us onto our sides. S "You OK?" He had a look of concern on his face. I stroked his cheek and kissed where my hand had touched. Me " I'm wonderful baby." S "You sure are." he said smiling. I giggled brushed the hair from his face.

S "So...what do you want to do now?" He had a mischievous look in his eyes. I could feel him getting hard again and knew exactly what he wanted to do. Me "Well I am kinda tired..." The gleam in his eyes faded a little. I winked, rolled him onto his back and climbed on top of him. He sat up and licked my nipple. Me "mmm." I pushed him back down onto the bed and kissed along his chest as I shuffled down his body. I licked the tip of his cock and he let out a deep groan. I looked up at him and smiled, taking him into my mouth. I teased him slowly, driving him mad. S "Jess...Jesus!" I went faster, taking him deeper and deeper. I was almost gagging on him, but he loved it so I didn't care. I looked up at him and he was going wild. Seeing what I was doing to him made me wet. God I wanted him. S "Shit...hold on!." He held my head still and came down my throat.

I licked my lips and crawled up his body. S "Fuckin ride me." I happily abliged and guided him inside me. I held onto his chest and rode that cock, staring into his beautiful eyes. S "Fuck you look sexy." I leaned down and kissed him. Rolling my hips faster and faster, we came together.

I lay on Shannon's chest listening to his heartbeat. He wrapped his arms tightly around me. Me "Happy birthday Shannon." S "Thanks Jess. You're the best present I could have asked for." He kissed the top of my head and we both fell fast asleep.