Part thirty four

Shannon' p.o.v

Jess was in the bedroom getting ready for Gwen's Bachelorette party. I sat down in my chair, Cujo was in his spot next to me. I noticed something shining under the table and bent to pick it up. I smiled as I held the piece of broken glass in my fingers. J "What you doing down there?" Me just remembering how you welcomed me home." J "Yeah, that poor lamp never stood a chance. Sorry about that." I started to stand up. Me "I'm the one who knocked it off the the table. Besides, the lamp was a fair price to pay for that night..." I stopped when I saw her.

Jess stood there wearing a burgendy and black corset set, stockings, suspenders and killer black heels. The theme was burlesque dancers and Jess certainly looked the part. J  "I nearly forgot, I've got these too." She slid on a pair of black elbow length gloves, teasingly slowly. J "You like?" Me "I...err..." She walked over to me and ran her fingers slowly over my chest. J "I'll take that as a yes." I pulled her close and stroked her back, down to her ass. I nuzzled her neck and kissed my way down across her collarbone. J "Mmm...Shannon."

The doorbell rang, disturbing us. J "That'll be Gwen." I groaned and carried on kissing down to her breasts. J "Shannon...mmm...please...don't make this hard." I took her hand and placed it on my errection.  Me "Too late." She smiled and kissed me. The doorbell went again, followed by knocking and Gwen's voice. G "Come on Jess, put Shannon down and lets go!" We both laughed and I released her. Me "I guess you'd better go." J "Yeah...but I'll be back later and we can continue this." She leaned in and kissed me long and hard. G "JESSICA!" J "Fuck! I'm coming!" Me "Not till later baby." She laughed and walked to the door, wiggling her ass as she did. Me "You make sure you bring that sexy ass back early baby." She blew me a kiss and left. I sat back down in my chair and stroked Cujo. Me "Looks like it's just you and me tonight buddy.

There was a loud bang from the living room. I looked over at the clock, 3.30am. There was another bang, closer this time J "Fuck...Shhh." I heard Jess stumble into the room, so I turned on the light. Me "Jess?" J "Fuck, that's bright!...Shannooooon! Hey there...sexy boy!" She came towards me and landed head first on the bed. Me "Looks like you had a good time." She looked up at me and smiled. J "Fuckin...awesome!" She licked her lips and climbed on top of me. J "I am gonna rock...your...world!" She tried to untie her corset, but got tangled and started giggling. Me "I think someone's had a little too much to drink." She stopped fiddling with the corset and looked up. J "Whoooo meeeeee?" She leaned forward and slid her hand under the covers. I could smell the alcohol on her breath. "Can little Shannon come out and...Oh...God..."Suddenly, she jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

I walked in and she had her head over the toilet, vomiting. I held her hair and stroked her back until she'd finished. Me "Here, drink this." I gave her a glass of water and cleaned her up with a wash cloth. She lay on the floor with her head in my lap, while I stroked her hair. J "Mmm, that's nice." Me "You feeling better now?" J "Mmm..." Me "Jess?" She'd started to fall asleep so I just let her lay there. J "Thank you." I smiled, Me "You're welcome baby." She sighed, J "Don't leave me Shannon." Me "I'm not going anywhere." I laid a towel over her to keep her warm. J "You will...you'll find someone better...and I'll be alone." What? How could she think that? Me "Jess...no...I'd never..." Her eyes were still closed. J "I'm not enough...never be enough." And then she was asleep.