Part thirty two

Shannon's p.o.v

I pulled into my driveway and turned off the engine. I just sat on my bike looking at the front door, I was in no hurry to go inside. I had this dread in the pit if my stomach. I didn't know what I would do if my suspicions were correct. I got off the bike and walked to the door. Taking a deep breath I turned the handle and prepared to confront Jess.

When I walked in there was no sign of her, but I could here a noise coming from the bedroom. Me "Jess? You here?" I heard her cursing. J "Err...yeah I'm here babe. Just give me a sec." There was bumping noises and more cursing. J "I wasn't expecting you for another half hour. You guys finished already?" I sat down and stroked Cujo at least he was pleased to see me. Me "I wanted to get back, I need to talk to you. Sorry if that's ruined your plans" Jess walked into the room and I lost my breath.

She stood infront of me wearing a black satin robe, it was open enough that I could see the black lingerie she was wearing underneath. In her hand was  a silk scarf.  J "Actually I am glad you're back." I swallowed hard. J "I have a little surprise for you." She took the scarf and wrapped it around my eyes as a blindfold. Taking my hands, she stood me up. J "Come with me."

I knew my house well enough to know she was leading me into the bedroom. She sat me down on the bed and ran her hands down my arms. She stepped away. J "Now, no peaking." I heard her moving around the room, then something light dropped to the floor. J "It's taken me a few days to arrange, I was afraid you'd find out before I was ready." It all fell into place, the secrecy, the phone calls. She was arranging my surprise. I felt a pain in my chest that I hadn't trusted her. J "You can take the blindfold off now." When I removed the scarf from my eyes I saw the room was filled with candles. In the centre of the room was Jess, just wearing the lingerie and wrapped around a stripper pole.

She picked up a remote control and music began to play. I recognised it immediately 'Army of me' by Bjork. The song that was playing when she danced for Jared and I as Nadia. J "Do you remember this?" She began to move slowly and seductively, keeping her eyes on me. I'd forgotten how sexy she was on a pole. I nodded and smiled, remembering that first dance. My bulge quickly grew in my pants and I licked my lips. She saw how hot she was making me, left the pole and walked towards me. She straddled my lap and ran her fingers through my hair. J "I wanted to surprise you, give you a treat before you left...and remind you of what you're coming back to." She leaned forward, took my lips and I was hers.