Part thirty three

Shannon's p.o.v

South Africa was amazing. The crowd, the culture, the scenery. It was breathtaking. But I couldn't help feeling how much better it would've been with Jess with me...my Jess. Yes, she was mine and I was hers. Jared, Tomo and I had been out for a meal after our final show and had headed back to the hotel. Our flight home was in a few hours, so we decided to freshen up and have a rest before we left. I took the opportunity to Skype Jess.

Me "Hey baby." She was giggling.  J "Hey you!" Her face straightened. H "You look tired, have you slept?" Me "Just got in, gonna have a rest before the flight. I thought I'd just say Hi and...I miss you." She smiled, J "I miss you too. I can't wait till you get home and I can show you how much." The sound of girls giggling and making kissing noises made her turn around. J "Shut up!" She stuck her tongue out at whoever was there. Me "Looks like you're having fun." She turned back to me smiling. J "Yeah Gwen and some of the girls are here. We're going over details for her Bachelorette party this weekend." A voice came from behind her "Wait till you see Jess's costume Shannon, you won't be able to keep your hands off her!" Me "If it's too good I may not let her out of the house." I winked at Jess and bit my bottom lip, knowing what it did to her. She let out a tiny moan and licked her lips, making my pants get tight. She leaned in close and stroked the screen. "When are you coming home again?" Me "Soon baby. I'll be back with you tomorrow night." J "I can't wait."

We sat looking at each other and smiling for a few moments, not saying a word. Gwen "Ahem! Are you two gonna sit there all night making googly eyes at each other or are we gonna get our drink on?" We both laughed. Me "I guess that's my que to go. I'll see you tomorrow night." She smiled at me, but had the same sad eyes she gave me every time we said goodbye. J "Yeah, see you tomorrow." A chorus of voices came from behind her. "Byeee Shannon! love yoooooou!" Followed by more giggling and kissing sounds. Jess smiled, "Bye." And she was gone.

I lay back on my bed and stroked my crotch. "Don't worry buddy, we'll be home soon." I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of my homecoming.