Part seventeen

Shannon's p.o.v

Light from the window woke me up. I remembered what happened the night before and smiled. I didn't know what time it was, but it was still early. I didn't need to be at the venue for rehearsal until 10 am. Definitely enough time for some more fun! I reached across the bed for Jess, why was she so far away? All my hand found was an empty space. I was the only one in the bed.

A feeling of panic hit me. S "No, not again." It couldn't have been a dream, it was so real. I could still feel her touch on my skin. I could smell her perfume on my sheets.

Suddenly there was a noise coming from the bathroom. I jumped up and nearly tripped over, my foot was wrapped in something. I leaned down and picked up a black hoodie. I read aloud the words on the back. me "Keep calm and... I dropped it and rushed into the bathroom.

J "Bollocks!" She was crouched by the sink, picking up the items she'd knocked on the floor. I stood paralysed in the doorway just staring at her. She's here. She saw me and stood up. She was wearing one of my t shirts and had never looked sexier. J "Sorry did I wake you? I had to pee." She smiled and relief washed over me. She looked me up and down, I'd forgotten I was naked. J "Well I see someone's happy to see me." she giggled.

I moved quickly, knocking the a brush from her hand and pinning her to the side. Before she could say anymore I kissed her deeply and lifted her up onto the sink. I pulled my t shirt off over her head and trailed kisses down her neck. My fingers slipped inside her, she was wet already. J "Shannon..." I replaced my fingers with my cock and thrust deep into her, making her shout out. I pounded away, harder, deeper, faster. J "Ahhh...fuck!" She gripped my shoulders digging her nails into my skin. She was close, I could feel it. Me "Let go baby." She came loudly, I pounded harder and soon followed.

I pulled out and put her feet back to the floor. J "...and good morning to you too!" She smiled. I smoothed her hair out of her face and kissed her sweet lips gently. Me "Come on." I took her hand and led her back to bed.